If you are one of many woman that have trouble maintaining short curly hair, try out a curly bob. Your hair will not be too short, it will be dropping just a little bit over your shoulders. However, you don’t have to be stuck with just one option. Bob is a very easy haircut to style. You can even do up-dos and small braids.
Rihanna’s Curly Bob With Bright Dyed Hair
Rihanna’s tinted her curly bob red is a great example how diverse this haircut can be. The bold color makes it look unique. If red suits you and you adventurous enough – give it a go! If you want to run a quick test first – try tinting your hair for a day with a temporary spray dye, such as Jerome Russell TEMP`RY Hair Color in Red Wine.
Brittany Murphy’s – Curly Shoulder Length Bob Hairstyles
TIPS ON HOW TO STYLE A CURLY BOB HAIRSTYLE:
- Use the right styling tools to make a curly bob: If you want to make small curls, opt for small curling irons, and then use larger curling irons to create larger hair curls. This slight difference in the size of your irons will also create a great impact on the looks of your curls. For a great effect, wrap your hair many times around the barrel. The other thing to note is that ceramic curling irons are the best because they distribute the heat evenly and ceramic is friendly to your hair.
- Make sure your hair is moist, you might not get the best curls if you iron your hair when its dry.
- You will need to segment your hair into two parts, the upper & lower part. To do this, use a comb to separate your hair, then clip the top part alone , then start with the lower section.
- To make wide curls, you will need to grab a big section of your hair, if you want small curls, then take small sections of your hair and iron them independently.
- Now you can wrap your hair around the curling iron, since the iron is hot, keep it away from your face, move the iron slowly for a great effect.
- After heating and rolling your hair on a curling iron, curls will be formed, so, now spray them with a natural hair spray to keep them moisturized, once you have finished this step, release the curl and go on another section.
There so many ways of styling curly bob hairstyles and these include:
(1) Soft curly bobs: This is a very simple style, you simply pull your short curled hair by just 1-inch, iron and brush your hair evenly, a good example of a soft curly bob is (style 2 , 10 ).
(2) Slide sides: This one is very popular with celebrities like Beyounce. The middle part of your hair is pulled UP but it is draped on the back, and then you clip the sides.
(3) Centered Bob Curls: Similar to the soft curly bob style. It looks good on think hair; a good example is (style 7)
These are Medium Hairstyles with Curls: She pulled the hair just a little bit to the sides to create space for the earrings, though curls tend to be tricky when it comes to wearing with them, because they hide your ears, so the best way of showing off your classy earrings is by pulling some hair behind one ear.
Curly Bob Hairstyles with Fringe; This is one of the best curly bob hairstyles every woman should try. It’s a type of hair style which matches with any trend or occasion. The fringe is also curled so that it blends well with the rest of the hair.
Curly Bob Hairstyles For Older Women ; age should not stop you from looking fashionable, actually this is the time you need to care about your looks because eyes are getting off you, you need to impress whoever sees you. Stay healthy but also look beautiful.
Thick Curly Bob Hairstyles; if you have thick hair and your wondering how to style it, think no further, opt for this style.
Inverted Curly Bob Hairstyle 2013 , you can see that the curls start from the center of the head, I like the way she pulled it on the sides, the blonde color will look good on light skinned women
14 CURLY BOB WIGS AND WEAVES:
When it comes to beauty, you have to be very creative because the style of your hair will definitely say a lot about you. Now that we have covered different curly bob hairstyles on this list, I have decided to feature 14 beautiful curly bob wigs and weaves from which you can choose from, ladies who have no time to spend in the saloon, you will find these curly bob wigs very good, because they look exactly like human hair and at the same time they might even cost less compared to a full saloon hairstyle makeover.
- 1. Blonde Thick Curly Hairstyle
Ladies with thick short medium length hair, you can easily style your hair and get a thick curly bob hairstyle just like the lady in the photo above. If you have straight hair, process of curling that thick hair should not be that difficult; however, to have big curls, you need to use a curling iron which has a wide barrel. If you have black hair, you might consider bleaching it to blonde color or any other favorite color of your choice. Make sure that your hair is well conditioned and prepared for a new change. On the other hand, if you decide to buy a blonde curly bob wig like the one in the image above, you need to maintain those curls and keep the attractive, this will require you to spray the wig every morning so that it stays moist and smooth, if the curls start to fade away, replace them with a curling iron.
- 2. Cute Curly Bob Hairstyle For Black Women
- 3. Beautiful Curly Short Bob Hairstyle
African Americans are well known for having short thick hair, so a curly bob haircut can be a great escape and option to lots of black women. I have featured two beautiful black ladies with cute short curly bob haircuts, you can style your bob basing on the shape of your face, for example , the lady in position 2, has a round face shape which is a little bit wide, so if you have a similar face shape, you can opt for moderate length curly bob haircut like the one she has, you can as well bleach your hair with an ombre dye so that you get the same looks like the lady in position 2, those with bangs, you should curl them too, but sweep them so that they integrate with the rest of the hair, that will create some space for the fore head. On the other hand, ladies with square / heart or oval face shapes you will look nice with a very short styled curly bob haircut like the one in position 3. Your hair will be longer on one side and yet shorter on the other side, let the bang flow easily with the rest of the hair, you can do this by side sweeping it to the side where hair is long, get the best example from picture 3.
Option 2 is to buy these wigs and save both time and money. But don’t forget to care about that wig, it has to be treated just like your natural hair.
- Style 1:
Brittany Murphy’s – Curly Shoulder Length Bob Hairstyles
4. Brown Curly Bob Hairstyle
Ladies with round face shapes, you can flatter your face with a wavy shoulder length curly bob just like the one I have featured in the picture above. I know you might be scared because you don’t have thick hair, if you don’t have time and patience to grow thick hair, you can buy this thick wavy wig and get a similar look like the lady in the photo above.
- 5. Curly Bob Hairstyle With a Bang
Women with thin / fine hair, you can try out this simple curly bob hairstyle for fine hair, if you have a bang like the lady in the picture above, you need to style that bang in an attractive manner, trim it so that it stops just above the eye brows. If you have less time for styling your hair, the best option will be wearing a curly bob wig just like the one I have featured above.
- 6. Thick Curly Bob Hairstyle for Square Face
Great curly bob for special occasions and work.
- 7. Glamorous Curl Bob Hairstyle
African American women with long, square face shapes, you can try out this hairstyle, the ombre brown color will complement your looks.
- 9. Curly Bob Hairstyle For Round Face
- 11. Rihanna Curly Bob Hairstyle
- 12. Curl Bob Hairstyle for Thin Hair
- 13. Short Layered Bob Hairstyle
Hope you have been inspired by this collection; you should choose a hairstyle or wig basing on the shape of your face. For those who want to bleach or opt for colored wigs, please go for colors which complement your skin color.
Please rate this article: