Your looks are determined by how you style your hair and how you match your trends. Having a messy short hairstyle can add value to your beauty. These messy hairstyles are easy to make, so you might not need to go to a saloon to style them. Today, I have compiled a list of easy short messy hairstyles any woman can do from home without going to the saloon and still have that glamorous look.
Short Messy Hairstyles for Women 2013 Gallery
TIPS ON HOW TO ACHIEVE A MESSY HAIR EFFECT:
- Rule number one is to wash your hair: What you have to know is that before you style your hair, you always need to clean it and make it moist, so that it gets prepared for the new hairstyle, because dry hair is very difficult to style. You can use shampoo and warm water or cold water. Dry your hair using a towel, if your in a hurry, you can try a heat blower, but excessive heat is not good for your hair, that is to why I emphasize on a towel. Simply ring this towel over your head and let it absorb the water from your hair, this natural way of drying your hair is very healthy because it will leave the hair soft and moist.
- The idea is to make your hair messy but in a stylish manner, so, you can run your fingers through your hair, this will segment your hair into different sections and your hair will fall in different directions. Stick at using your fingers at this stage, because a comb will make your hair straight.
- Since, you have short hair; you need to define which section of your hair should look messy. for example, if you have a French cut, your hair on the sides will be too little so it can’t get messy, but the top hair is the one you should mess up, get a good example from (Style 1) above. But if you have a mid length hairstyle like the lady in (Style 2), you simply run your fingers through the all hair.
- Create messy style in your bang: In (Style 4), you can see this ladies messy bang; it integrates very well with her messy hair which makes her look beautiful.
- Organize your messy hair: I know you want to look messy, but you also need to be neat and smart. So don’t just leave your hair to fall off without any creative theme. In this case, i suggest you use a comb tail to organize the edges of your messy hair. Please, don’t get this in a wrong way, don’t comb your messy hair, just put it together by using a comb tail, because the edges of your messy hair will look out of place. The best example is (Style 6). Look at that lady, her messy short hair is well organized.
CATEGORIES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- Cute African American Hairstyles
- Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Incredible Curly Hairstyles
- Cute Hair Extensions & Wigs
- Recommended Hair Products for Women
- Insanely Beautiful Short Hairstyles
- Glamorous Long Hairstyles
- Amazing Medium Hairstyles
- Latest Wavy Hairstyles
- Cool Wedding Hairstyles
THINGS TO NOTE WHEN CREATING MESSY SHORT HAIRSTYLES:
- Don’t use small-toothed combs with messy hairstyles, this will completely wipe out the mess and make your hair straight and organized.
- Keep your hair thick and moisturized. This can be archived by using good natural shampoo or moisturizing conditioner. Avoid over blowing your hair with a heat blower, this will separate your hair into thin layers and it will also make it weak.
- So we have talked about keeping your hair moist, but you need to limit on the amount of hair products you use, because, to much of it will weigh down your messy hair and this will destroy the messy look.
The good old days are gone but the future is here to stay, so embrace it with an easy short messy hairstyle. Many women fear aging because also their beauty will fade away with age. I know your body shape will not remain the same, your bones will become weaker, and your hair will also become thin and light, but having a messy short hairstyle will cut 10 years off your chart and you will also look beautiful, hope the young dudes wont push on you….I like the way this lady styled her cute white hair.
School girls who want to have messy short curly hairstyles; this is the best option for you. It requires less time to style and less maintenance