Of late women have learn’t to define their looks with style as they pull off unique hair styles.There’s a way you add color to your hair to look more beautiful.What matter’s most is the way you want to pull out your hairstyle.It can either be short bob,long hair, med length to mention a few and in different colors like Green Pink, Multi colored.Put much emphasis on skin complexion and a blending hairstyle.
Women need to know that they can add color to their hair to look cute but to do this they first have to bleach their natural hair in order to have that cute color that they want. On the other hand, bleaching hair is not a good practice because these bleaching products don’t act gentle on your natural hair and even affect the hair mechanical strength hence disrupting the hair cuticles.After all its OK to do what your heart pleases to do, its your life enjoy it in abundance. There are many different ways you can color your hair and one of them is permanent hair coloring which involves replacing the pigment inside the hair or any color of your choice. Go through this article step by step and by the end of it all you will able to choose your self the best type of coloring for your hair type as its outlined below :These include black, blonde, red, pink, purple, green, yellow, etc.
Semi-permanent hair coloring is very different from permanent hair coloring because it does not require bleaching to get that amazing hair color. Semi-permanent colors use low levels of ammonia and others don’t even contain ammonia and in fact semi-permanent hair colors will last for 2 to 3 weeks depending on how often you wash your hair. In conclusion, if your that kind of person who wants to tryout something new, i think you should try coloring your hair but make sure you first get to know about your hair texture and skin tone before coloring your hair in case you wish to achieve good results.
As you can see the lady featured in the picture above looks very pretty and amazing with that pink colored bob hairstyle because it matches her skin tone perfectly and it even looks great on that smooth hair texture.
HOW TO STYLE:
The lady featured above has a chin length angled bob hairstyle with full front bangs and it is green in color. This lady just bleached her hair to green by applying some bleaching hair products to it, however this color looks great on her skin tone making her look very amazing and the bluntly cut front bangs somehow framed out her face perfectly. If you’re a lady who likes green then this hairstyle will make wonders for you and below are some of the steps you can use to make your hair look like this;
- Begin with washing your hair with cold water and then dry it with a blow dryer. Make sure you use a good shampoo and conditioner when washing your hair.
- Apply a bleaching hair product to your hair when it is still moist because this will help to disperse the bleach faster and effectively but remember not to use too much of the bleaching substance because it may damage your hair.
- Use a deep conditioner to your colored hair because this will help to prolong the color vibrancy of your green hair.
- Style your hair and bang with a flat iron in order to make it straight. Use this tool when it is on a low setting so that heat from it does not affect your hair.
- Finish by applying a shiny and firm holding hair spray to get that complete shiny look on your hair.
- This is a green bob hairstyle costume wig which is angle cut starting from the nape to the chin making it to look perfect for any occasion.
- This wig is made from high quality synthetic fiber which in fact feels and looks like real hair hence this wig will make you feel very comfortable.
- The wig comes with traditional full caps that are constructed with a stable cap design and durable materials that help to hold the shape and color of this wig so that it lasts longer .
- Put on a swimming cap or wash your bleached hair with an anti-chlorine shampoo when going to swim in chlorinated water and if you don’t do any of the two things then just know that water will damage your bleached hair giving you different appearances of your wig. You can use a shampoo like ‘Tim Swim Anti-chlorine Conditioning Shampoo’ which is of salon quality and removes chlorine from your hair.It is sulphate free and it cleans and protects hair color.
- Take extra care when washing your hair to counteract the drying and damaging effects of bleach substances on your hair strands. You should use a mild shampoo and conditioner only when washing your hair and where necessary.
- Try to avoid using heat styling tools such as blow dryers, hair straighteners, curling irons because bleached hair is more vulnerable to hair damage and if you expose heat to it then you will be applying extra stress to your hair strands.
- Use hair masks at least once every week so that you can nourish your bleached hair locks.
- Remove tangles and any remaining knots from your synthetic wig with your fingers and a wig brush but never brush a wig that is curly because this will strain its strands and make its fibers to break. Purchase a wig brush like ‘Diane Weave Brush’ which is made of nylon loop bristles, it is extremely gentle on hair and the scalp. It is perfect for weaves, wigs and falls/ponytails.
- Place your wig on a wig stand after using it like at night when you’re going to sleep and you can even style and comb your wig from that wig stand.
- Put a hair net on your synthetic wig while storing it, this will help to minimize and prevent tangling your wig.
- Never expose a synthetic wig to high temperatures because this will damage the wig fibers hence you should avoid using heat styling tools on your wig like blow dryers, flat irons, curling irons, etc.
2. Party Girl Candy Stripe
HOW TO STYLE:
This lady has a Cleopatra straight bob hairstyle with blunt full front bangs and it falls just below her shoulder making her to really look exclusively cute . This hairstyle was bleached with different colors which make her hair to look like a candy strip. However, you can also tryout this hairstyle in case you’re a party girl because it will make you a spot light and below are some of the steps you can follow to style your hair like this lady;
- Clean or wash your hair properly with cold water mixed with a good quality shampoo and conditioner. Condition it and after rinse excess water out of it with a soft towel.
- Bleach your hair to make it white so that the colors you’re going to apply can look vibrant.
- Section your hair into 3 different parts using your hair clips or anything that can help section your hair.
- Get the different colors that you want to apply to your hair and mix each of them into bleaching hair product until you get the right hue from all the colors.
- Apply each color on its own section and then leave it to completely dry, rinse it out thoroughly before you apply color to another section.
- Choose your next color and then paint it in its own section, do the same thing until you finish applying all the colors of your choice until you see that your hair looks like colored candy strip.
- Straighten out your hair with a flat iron on low heat setting and then comb through your hair with a wide toothed comb or with your fingers to remove any tangles.
- Spray your colored hair with a good shiny and firm holding hairspray in order to get that complete look.
- This is a Cleopatra straight costume wig with blunt front bangs that fall below the eyebrows. The hair of this wig falls below the shoulder length and it also has candy striped colors that will look perfect on any party girl.
- The wig comes with a traditional cap construction with a closed lace top which makes the wig to feel very comfortable and to look like real hair.
- This wig is made from high quality synthetic fiber which helps to sustain the wig color and shape for a longer period of time and it also feels and looks like real human hair.
- Wash your bleached hair rarely in order to allow your hair to produce natural oils which will keep your looking healthier. Wash your hair for only two to three times in a week.
- Trim your hair regularly in order to remove damaged ends and to stop split ends from extending along your hair, you should trim your hair every after six weeks and use a good quality pair of scissors to trim your hair.
- Deep condition your bleached hair because this will help to moisturize damaged hair and also prevent split ends. Purchase a deep conditioner like ‘Earth Science Hair Conditioner’ which is a deep conditioning masque that nourishes dry damaged and color treated hair, contains silk protein, olive and avocado oils which provide strength, shine and smoothness to your hair.It also has a salon blend natural fragrance.
- Allow your hair to air dry after washing it because this is the best way to keep it a way from heat damage and you will even notice that after a few weeks without using hair dryers or blowers, your hair will become shinier and smooth.
- Use a knot sealer on your synthetic wig after shampooing it, this will help to minimize shedding. Buy a good quality knot sealer like ‘TDI Hair Knot Sealer’ which seals knots safely on most synthetic wigs, safe for most poly and lace wigs and it is a professional strength sealer.
- Buy a good quality synthetic wig shampoo and then mix it with cold water, after soak your wig in the shampoo mixture for about five minutes and then remove it.
- Detangle any strands or knots in your wig with your fingers and then use a fine wig brush to thoroughly comb your wig to make it smooth and soft.
- Store your wig by turning its inside out and then place it on a wig stand or you can even keep it in a plastic bag.
4. Eternity by Risque
HOW TO STYLE:
If your a girl and want to look really trendy, then you should tryout this medium length hairstyle with full front bangs which will frame out your face perfectly. The lady featured above bleached her hair to white though some women may think it is blonde because it somehow looks like platinum blonde. These steps below will guide you through the whole process of bleaching your hair to white in case you really want to have it;
- Keep your hair clean by washing it at least 2 days before you bleach it and don’t apply any hair products when washing it.After washing it then comb out all the remaining knots and tangles.
- Get and mix the bleach with a lightening powder in a color bowl and then add a few drops of gold corrector, mix them very well.
- Apply the bleach to your hair and make sure your head is completely covered with the bleach. Then cover your head with a processing cap.
- Use a blow dryer over your head in order to activate the bleach for at least 20 minutes and then leave the bleach to stay on for another 40 minutes until you see that your hair has turned to pale yellow.
- Thoroughly rinse the bleach out using cold water and then apply a vinegar, rinse to help hair go back to its original alkalinity, porosity and texture.
- Leave your hair to completely dry and then apply a toner if needed. Massage the toner around the entire head and leave it on for at least 30 minutes, then rinse it out.
- After dry your hair with a blow dryer and when it is completely dry you will notice that it has turned white in color.
- Apply style to your hair and bangs with a wide toothed brush then finish by spraying it with a shiny and firm holding spray so that it looks shiny.
- This is a medium length bob style wig with full front bangs and an open stretch cap construction which makes it very comfortable when someone is wearing it.
- The wig has a center skin part which creates an illusion of natural hair growth in areas where the hair is parted.
- It comes with a pure stretch cap technology that stretches along the perimeter to provide the most comfortable fit while eliminating pressure points.
- Avoid shampooing your bleached hair daily because this will dry it out and make it to look frizzy.
- Always wash and rinse your color treated hair with warm water and then apply a good quality conditioner like ‘Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Conditioner’ which is enriched with UV complex to help prevent hair color from fading.It infuses keratin and seals the hair cuticle from the outside for lasting smoothness and controls frizz for up to 48 hours.
- Use hair products that are specifically designed to work on color treated hair and most of these products contain extra moisturizer and UV filters which will help to protect bleached hair from sun damage.
- Get a professional keratin treatment by visiting your salon because bleaching can really damage the hairs natural protein structure but a keratin treatment will prevent cracking and splitting of your hair by keeping the external keratin layer moisturized.
- Shake your wig to remove excess water and then pat it with a microfiber towel so that it thoroughly dries, but still you can use a wig stand for the same purpose and never place a wet wig on a mannequin head because it will stretch the wigs cap and make it to lose its shape and structure.
- Use a good wig quality wig conditioner and apply it through the wig strands using your fingers, then put your wig in a warm room with good ventilation and leave it to dry naturally. You can buy a wig conditioner like ‘Revlon Revitalizing Conditioner for Synthetic Hair’ which gives a new look and feel to old wigs.It assists in achieving the wet look and it is also used to wash and detangle wigs.
- Pin your wig on a wig stand using T-pins because this will help to make combing your wig easier.
- Cover your wig with a scarf after placing it on a wig stand; this will help to prevent any dust from falling onto your wig when it is being stored.
5. Bombshell by Illusions
HOW TO STYLE:
This woman has a long loosely fingered wavy hairstyle that is blue in color and has full front bangs that really frame out her face very well. This hairstyle will work best for you in case you love long hair and also if you like something that is eye catching and weird. You can style your hair like this lady by following these steps below;
- First wash your hair and then bleach it to light blonde before changing it to dark blue because this will make your hair light in color.
- Wear an old t-shirt that you don’t spill the bleaching substance on your good clothes and then start bleaching your hair.
- Apply the dye about 1/2 an inch away from the root and then apply it to the roots last in order to ensure an even color, start combing the dye outward towards the tips to ensure even spreading and massage in the dye with your fingertips to ensure that all hair is touched.
- Put on a shower cap to prevent the dye from moving everywhere for at least three hours.
- Blow-dry your hair in order to set color in dry or wet hair. Blow drying will allow the color to penetrate the hair shafts hence the color will be more intense and will even stay for longer.
- Try to rinse your hair once with vinegar. This will help to make your blue hair color vivid and even last for long. But you should also know that vinegar will sting any cuts you have on your hands or scalp.
- Thoroughly rinse out all the dye with cold water because it will help to keep your cuticles closed and also avoid excess rinsing of the dye.
- Make your blue hair shiny and firm by spraying it with shiny and firm holding hair spray.
- This is a long loosely finger waved costume wig with blunt bangs which help to frame out your face very well.
- It comes with a traditional cap construction which looks classic and features a closed lace top which helps to ventilate the wig when wearing it.
- This wig is made of good quality synthetic fiber which will maintain the wig color and shape for longer period of time. The fibers of this wig also look and feel like real hair and will make you feel very comfortable when wearing this wig.
- Use a deep conditioning hair mask on your bleached hair, leave this treatment on for about 15 minutes before rinsing it out, and after rinsing, your hair will look silkier and revitalized.
- Keep your blow dryers on a minimum heat setting when drying your hair because excess heat can easily damage bleached hair?You can also apply a heat protection hair spray to your hair before using any heat styling tool on it.
- Try to get shampoos and conditioners that are specifically made for color treated hair because such hair products will help to lock in color and also help to restore your hair health. Purchase hair products like ‘Bosley Defense Nourishing Shampoo & Volumizing Conditioner 33.8oz Duo Set for Color Treated Hair’ which has volume and thickens normal to fine hair.Paraben free voluminous conditioner infuses weightless body and gives incredible shine, and contains sage extract and pent peptides that help to stimulate production of root strengthening keratin protein.
- Apply a heat protection spray in case you’re going to use styling tools because bleached hair is more vulnerable to heat damage so you must protect it.
- Use a micro fiber towel to gently blot your wig dry and never try to twist or wring out your wig because this will stretch its cap and make it to lose its shape and style.
- Only wash your synthetic wig after wearing it for about 8 to 12 times but washing your wig may also depend on the humidity and air quality that you expose your wig too.
- Set or style your wig on a wig stand but make sure you first wait for the wig to completely dry before you start styling it and you should also avoid placing your wig on a Styrofoam head when it is still wet because it could stretch out the wig cap and make the wig to lose its shape and style.
- Never brush your wig when it is still wet because this will damage the wig strands, wait for the wig to completely dry then start brushing it out with a wide toothed wig comb/brush like ‘Plastic Loop Handle Pin Cushion Comb Static Hair Wig Accessory Anti-Static Brush’ which detangles hair quickly and works perfectly on hair extensions and wigs. It also leaves your hair feeling smooth and beautiful.
6. Neon Orange
7. Ecstasy by Incognito
8. Eternity by Risque
HOW TO STYLE:
This lady has cute long pink hairstyle with full front bangs that fall just below her eyebrows making her to look simple and beautiful. She has smooth straight hair with a thick texture and also has some layers which help to add volume to this hairstyle.If you’re a teenager or a party girl and your tired of that old hairstyle and you want to tryout something new then you should go for this head turning hairstyle and below are some of the steps that can guide you through the process of styling your hair like this;
- First consult your hair stylist to know whether the color you’re going to apply into your hair will not affect your hair and will even make you look pretty.Make sure he/she tells you the right colors and products that will make your pink hair healthy and shiny.
- Purchase a temporary dye, use it to find the right color to use before you apply a permanent dye to your hair.
- Try not to shampoo a day before you dye your hair because shampoo will strip away the skins natural oils that protect your scalp from irritation.
- Wash your hair with cold water and then start to bleach your hair to make it pale yellow, and after apply a purple toner to turn your hair white. This will help to give you the most vibrant pink color possible.
- Apply a layer of good quality Vaseline around your hairline, ears, and around the neckline to avoid coloring your skin. You can also wear a button t-shirt so that you won’t have to pull anything over your head after applying the bleaching product.
- Spritz your hair tips with water to help the color go on evenly starting from root to the tips.
- Section your hair into different parts and make sure you clip up each section, start to color one section at a time so that you avoid missing any spots.
- Then apply the dye starting from the tips to the tip massaging it into your hair with your hands but when you’re putting on gloves, do this quickly but also very carefully.
- Leave the dye to set by leaving it to dry as long as you can for it, then rinse your hair with cold water and after don’t wash your hair for at least two days in order to give your cuticles a chance to close hence holding your color in.
- Maintain your hair color by coloring it every after 3 to 4 weeks, first bleach and tone it as well and then apply a new coat of dye to refresh your overall color.
- This wig comes with a center skin part which creates an illusion of natural hair growth in areas where your hair is parted.
- It also has a pure stretch cap technology that stretches along the perimeter making it the most comfortable fit while eliminating pressure point.
- The wig is made from high quality synthetic fiber which can even be styled like real human hair and it also feels and looks like real human hair.
- Never try to bleach your hair unless it looks and feels healthy and strong because if you dye weak or brittle hair you may end up completely losing it.
- You should prepare your hair before changing its color or bleaching it, so you should apply some hair treatments to your hair at least a month before you bleach it so that you strengthen your hair.
- Apply a good quality Vaseline all around your hairline and allover your ears to prevent hair dye from dropping and staining your skin. Purchase a good quality Vaseline like ‘Vaseline 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly, Original Skin Protect-ant’ which can be used all over your body and even in your face.It heals dry skin, helps to protect minor cuts, and buns, protects skin from wind burn and chapping and also reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
- Use cold water to wash your bleached hair and never use hot water because it dries and weakens hair and bleached hair is already weak and brittle because of the dyeing. Cold water is very good on bleached hair because it will seal in the cuticles and will even make your hair look and feel healthy.
- Place your wig on a wig stand when you’re not using it because this will help to keep the wigs shape and will even prevent it from getting tangled.
- Carry your wig in a wig box in case you’re going to travel, this will prevent the wig from becoming flattened and detangled during the journey. Buy a good quality wig box like ‘Small Traveling Wig Box’ which is designed for short wigs, great for traveling, and has a durable top handle and long shoulder strap.
- Thoroughly brush through your wig with a wig brush in order to remove any tangles and knot from it, this will help to make your wig soft and smooth.
9. China Doll by Lacey
10. Tinsel Town by Illusions
11. Tinsel Town by Illusions
12. Goddess by Incognito
13.Clip In Color
14. LADY GAGA
15. Wavy Lace Front
16. Rihanna Wavy Celebrity Hairstyle
17. Short Red Rihanna Straight Hairstyle
Source of the pictures: http://www.wigs800.com