Celebrate homecoming hairstyles this season in an amazing manner, I know you have already bought an expensive dress….but you need to opt for a trendy hairstyle or wig, and for my friends who are in need of attention, this list features some of the best hairstyles for homecoming celebrity hairstyles and top models with the best hairstyles with nice up dos and stunning long hairstyles that are worth styling for any destination that is corporate.
Texture Wrap by Hairdo
HOW TO STYLE:
For long hair with a bang, a ban will do for you magic. You can go to your wig hair shop and get yourself a cool Human hair wig with a bang that fits your face shape, if you are an oval shape, then long hairpieces would look nice on you, You can hold it with a ban or just let it flow. For some of us with natural hair, we might have to go through a number of simple steps to come up this something cool like this one in the pic. You notice it will look real cool for those of us with thick hair but even those with fine hair worry not because you will look just as stunning.
- Brush to get fine hair; Use a fine brush to brush the hair before you proceed to the next step so that you clear all the tangles that come to the hair whenever you hold it in a hair net when you are going to bed. This is good for thick hair because fine hair takes no time to dis-entangle because you can even use your fingers just to brush through the hair.
- Create bangs; Now before you continue with styling and other things, you have to section your hair at the front of the head to create bangs. Depending on the size, shape of your face and shape of the bangs, you will then measure the distance from your eyebrows then use a scissor to chop it. If you want side bangs that cover the eye then you will have to measure a bit longer hair section and make sure its a small section because if you hold a big section it will look weird.
- Wash with cold water; Always avoid washing your hair with warm water. I will give you the secret on how to tame your frizz. I always use the coldest water from the fridge because you know cold water causes the shift to close which makes the curls look sleek and shiny when the hair is dry.If you cant stand the coldness on your scalp then wash your hair from the sink.
- Air dry your hair; You know you have to keep it healthy by avoiding the heating and drying machines because they also come with their own side effects so if you can air dry your hair then that’s the way to go. Use a towel to dry out the water from the hair then you wrap it up for about ten minutes then release it for about thirty minutes. This allows your hair to get aerated as much as possible and you can use your nails to separate the hair ,time after time just to separate the entangled hair.
- Apply a Moisturizing Products; Now as you air dry your hair, you can go ahead and moisturize it with a conditioner or curl cream through your hair. Then you can go ahead and add up a curl defining gel then use your nails to scratch round and round your hair to get that fine texture. Make sure the roots are oiled well just like the rest of the hair and when you are done use your fingers to roll around the hair to get that fine curly definition.
- Brush the hair; Now that the hair is dry, you can brush it or comb it but if you have naturally curled hair then you might have to comb it when it is still moist so make sure you don’t dry it 100%, just leave it like t 80% then comb your straight hair to maintain your curls.You may wet the hair before you comb it every morning so that the curls can get back to shape or use a moisturizing product to redefine your curls.
- Hold the hair and Wrap it into an up-do; Now that the hair is smooth and so fresh, all you have to do is to hold it into a ponytail then wrap it into your favorite up-do. Alternatively you can tie the ponytail into twist so that you can easily fold it into the up-do for a gorgeous look.
- Maintain your fresh hair look; Apply a thickening spray just to hold the hair together other wise it will be blown by the wind as you go through the day, The spray also gives the hair a fresh look that leaves it fresh and looking good all day long.
- FlexLite synthetic hair fiber; Loop by Gabor is a fine human hair piece that comes both in fine and thick hair. One thing i love about this piece is that you will condition it just like you do to natural hair. You can also apply sprays for the wig to look shiny and nice.
- This Lace Front; The wig is hand-tied and is ready-to-wear. It creates the illusion of a natural looking front hairline which gives the one wearing it an amazing off-the-face styling versatility. Also the Monofilament top is hand-tied which greatly adds up the the illusion of natural hair growth.
- Flex Combs; It comes with a fitting flexible elastic edge in front and at the back that provides comfortable fitting to all head sizes for a nice fit. You will not be scared of the wig flying off after it has been worn! it will take some good time depending on the care you give to it of course.
- For fine straight black African American hair , you might have to chemically treat it for the African American type of hair. This type is thick and fussy which makes the styling complicated and for this reason you find that most ladies opt for chemically treated hair to reduce on the pain they go through while detangling the natural hair. If you treat the hair you will save your self the burden of going through hot combing after a swim.
- This loop wig piece is an easy to apply, easy to maintain piece made out of Synthetic human hair, hand tied to the cap to give out that natural look of normal human scalp. The piece needs to be cared for perfectly to avoid damage and every after use, you have to hang it on a wig stand. You can also purchase wig products like wig gel, spray and others on the market to keep the appearance of your piece nice and new.
2. Loop by Gabor
HOW TO STYLE:
I love where fashion is going as far as hair styling is concerned. We have a variety of hair styles which are really gorgeous up dos that will give you that hot look every one will turn heads on.But one thing for sure is that, most of these styles are feasible for an average woman, if your not yet well vest with styles or you are a busy woman who has no time to style for long hours, those styles may lead to frustration. We are going to give you some really cool tips on how to style your long hair in the most simplest yet hottest way ever so take some time with us as we explore some of these steps in detail.
- Study your face; Before you go ahead to do layers you have to take some time and study your face, measure it to know if you are a round face, square face, oval or heart shape. All these different face types come with different appearances on different layer styles.
- Study your hair texture; You have to know that layering add a volume to your hair especially when some layers are short in length. If you have long hair or curly you might have to opt for longer layers that don’t differ too much in height.
- Apply mousse or styling cream; Start from ears to the very ends of your hair before you can use an iron. Make sure you distribute the cream well and if you have fine or thin hair then apply a voluminous gel right to the roots of the hair to get to that fresh shiny appearance. Use your fingers and start from the top then insert your fingers to scrunch round and round as you go down. This will evenly spread the cream and give your hair that real curly touch. If you have frizz or if your hair is naturally wavy or curly, combine a volume product to the roots then add a smoothing serum to the rest of the hair.
- Add a small Bump; If you want to pull off that sexy trendy mod look then you have to make sure that the top of your hair or call it Dump is up before is goes back into a ponytails. You can first of all back comb your hair to where you want it to have some lift and then you can finish by spraying it. If you really want to look fashionable or if you are a designer as they call them these days, then you can add a headband on top placing it at about a half inch just off your hairline for greatness!
- Make a neat/ messy Up-do; Did you know that a neat structured bun is mostly referred to as a ballet bun? ya and its because its mostly liked by classical dancers. You can pull this off by combing your hair thoroughly well, make tight twists then spray it. Also a messier look would work, so just twist and pin your hair in a more messy way because a messy bun works well on curly or wavy hair.
- Human hair; Loop hand tied wig is a fine silk smooth and classic piece made out of real human hair which gives it that real human hair look that gives you comfort and confidence like you have your natural hair on.
- Hand tied; one thing i love about this piece is that it has a hand tied cap which is entirely hand knotted which gives a strong foundation for every single strand and this gives the wig long life plus limited chances of damage through combing and styling it.
- Long straight length; This straight length gives this piece versatile styling that you can do about any shape or style with it. You can even go ahead and curl the ends to make it look like a curled short wig. The list is endless.
- If you want to maintain your health looking and long hair then its high time you worked on your diet. Eat foods rich in vitamins since the hair needs proteins to look healthy you will need to balance your diet. Get plenty of vitamin c, irons and zinc for strong nice hair.
- Natural hair needs great attention and care other wise it will break or even get damaged. Learn about the kind of products that do or have done well on your type of hair so that you avoid these issues. I always love aloe-vela products because they are free from chemicals.
- Some times it takes just a little effort to save the last! So that you spare some little energy after your long day and brush your wig then hang it onto a wig stand to avoid entangling. Combing out the entangled spots leads to strand breaking and wig damage.
4. Grace by easihair
5. Pony Curl II by Wig Pro
HOW TO STYLE:
The best hair style for round shaped faces are the medium hair style because it has a way it balances the upper head up to the neck that just puts the lady off the hook. Its always reasonable for those with long natural hair also to find those hair styles that will balance their faces. This curly medium Up-do helps to soften a strong jawline on a square of round shaped face and highlights the edges of your pretty face more than ever. You do not have to do a lot to achieve this cool look, all you have to do is to purchase the right size of a curly hair extension, then hold your hair up and pin the extension to make a cool up-do. Now this is the kind of hair style that will show off your well built body with the shoulders and you can still hold it from behind when its time for working out.
- Measure your face size; First thing before you even think of that styles you are going to wear, is to go into the mirror first and take measures of your face using one of hands to know the exact height of your face. This is the only way you will be able to shape your hair to the right height. For the wig you have to know the height before you wear it because it does not have to be longer than your chin.
- Part your hair from the side; Use the back of your soft comb to separate your hair to the sides and apply some shine serum then add some little smoothing scream for the damp style so that you can pull off that sleek and shiny blowout.
- Dry your hair; I always use a paddle brush or a round brush to dry my hair for about 20 minutes after spraying or adding lotion. So you can use a hand dryer on cold air to dry your hair and leave it relaxed.
- Curl the hair; Its always advised to apply heat protecting gel before you go on to use a curling iron.If you must use it then reduce the risk and apply it first. Alternatively you can use Sexy Hair Curly Sexy Curling Creme– to bring out the real look of your curled hair. It also leaves your hair free from frizz and gives it extra definition.
- Style your hair; I assume you now have curly medium length hair so i will not take you through cutting it to the desired height. First use a soft comb for thin hair to comb it from top to bottom and for thick hair you might need to use a fine brush to style the hair just like in the picture. Use curly hair spray to finalize the look and one thing i like about it is that it makes the hair stick together and the style will take you all day.
- Abigail by Henry Margu Wigs has a monofilament top that creates the real illusion of naturalness and leaves no doubt but think its real natural human hair and allows you to part the hair into any style. Its Ultra Thin Weftings give it the most natural appearance and ultimate comfort that you will never find with other wigs.
- If you want your natural hair to grow into this kind of short curly hair style then you have to know when your hair breaks because the only reason your hair never exceeds that length just because it breaks at the same rate in breaks. Find out when your hair is most vulnerable to breakage and this varies from person to person depending on the type of hair you have.
- Mind your hair whenever you are removing a style, during detangling and other activities which might strain your hair.
- When combing your wig we recommend you to use a wig comb. Its made with that soft touch and will entangle all the detangled strands and yet cut on the amount of hair that would break using normal hair combs.
6. Classy by easihair
HOW TO STYLE:
Bangs have a magic way they make the old face appear young and a teenage face appear mature! I think you have also noticed that gals under 16 yrs can go club and dance all night without even being noticed just because they are hiding behind some long hair wig with bangs covering their foreheads. You might even mistake her to be 20years old. The same applied to ladies above 40. It gives you that hot young look that you wont even hesitate to tell your friends that you just made 24 yrs! Amazing! Lets take some time and go through some tips that will help us style an amazing long hair up-do with bangs.
- Apply hair lotion; There is some thing i love about Bumble and Bumbles styling lotion because I have tested it and I know it is good for synthetic hair or you can use thickening spray then you can blow dry with cold air.Go ahead to straighten it with a wig brush. Then you can apply Bumbles spray for texture and for more hold.
- Style your hair; Separate your hair into three sections and then hold the first section in your hands then wrap the ends to the curling iron for about 10 seconds then release. Do this like for three times until you get that round like shape then go to the next. It brings out that nice finishing that holds your face and gives it a more volume.
- Wrap the hair into a ban; Now that you have styled and moisturized your hair, you don’t have to plait it all the time. Some times a lady needs something new or some thing different, so get a ban that matches on her hair style and apply it on,with this you will not go wrong yet its also time saving than ever.
- Set hair with a spray; After all the styling its always advisable to finish with a spray so that it adds some volume and makes the hair thick that will stay intact for long hours.
- This Lace Front wig is hand-tied and is ready-to-wear. It creates the illusion of a natural looking front hairline which gives the one wearing it an amazing off-the-face styling versatility. Also the Monofilament top is hand-tied which greatly adds up the the illusion of natural hair growth.
- Natural hair is a bit delicate and needs a little bit of care other wise you will never end complaining of stress. The trick is simple though, you just have to know the right products to use at the right time. Also you have to learn your hair and know when its prone to damage and not.
- Use Aloe vera products like Jason Natural Cosmetics which does Not Contain those Artificial color, artificial preservatives, artificial fragrances and animal by-product.
- Give it a gentle shake; Wigs like any other accessory needs to be clean and clear from tangles. Its always advisable to give the wig a cool shake before you can hand it onto the wig stand. This will organize the hair strands and its better than combing it all the time which causes hair breakages.
- Hold the front and back of the wig; You know the wig always has a label inside so you have to make sure its at the back. Note that the Velcro tabs for sizing in this position so leave the tabs as it is at first so that you can adjust them later if you desire to.
- Lie the wig flat; Its good to place the wig on a flat surface so that its facing you. The label has to be at the back top. In order to fix it well to your head you have to hold both sides with your hands placed on each side then roll it to your head from behind.
- While wearing the wig, make it feel secure; it should feel secure onto your head though it does not have to be too tight on you. If you need to , you can even adjust the size with the Velcro tabs inside the wig.
7. Grace by easihair
8. Classy by easihair
HOW TO STYLE:
ooh how I love bangs on long hair, I mean it adds volume to the whole look. Bangs have a way they balance the face in that even way, though you might be having an extended forehead.It will pass unnoticed, you know how its not cool to have some things specific to describe you amongst your friends and if its a forehead then you just got your self a cure. Let me give you some of the options that might help you style your long hair.
- Hold the hair into a Bun; Some times you don’t want your hair to get in your way as you do your work. Some of us ladies go to the field and believe me your hair can become a stressing factor on that hot day because it will generate heat as you move out there so you might have to consider holding it up into a bun not minding if its messy because it will give you a relaxed mood when its not tight.
- Try Ballet Bun Style; For a more formal look that will stay for longer hours, you might opt for this style. If you have to go to office or any official occasion you don’t want to go with a shabby hair style. You can comb your hair then hold it into a ponytail then wrap them into a hair band then style it in such a way that its a bit longer to give you a more elegant appearance.
- Hold your hair into a French Twist; This is a timeless look and it will take you no effort to pull off. This simple but rather sophisticated style can be pulled off by holding your ponytail with your one hand then use the other to wrap it into a hair band then use your hands to spread the hair all around as you tuck it into the bang again. For a fine grip you can there after hold the bun or tie it up with a ribbon.
- First Sock the bun; This is the style that is between the messy and ballet bun. Its funny but its how it is and you can pull it off by combing your hair into a ponytail then after you wrap it into the first bun. Then you can release it then hold it at the neck length then either plait it into lose twist or fold it into sections.
- You can also create a Retro Bun; This kind of bun looks cool and more official. It gives you that vintage sexy appearance that goes down well with the rest of the attire. You can wear this awesome style with an up-do just for more comfort and more firm grip.
- You can do a bow Style; On that night out you do not want to miss the fun so keep your hair long but stylish. For that theme night and funky occasions comb your hair into a ponytail then after from the front, hold half hair then wrap it into a hair band or holder that matches your out fit. Then you can let it flow behind to form a Bow like kind of shape. I love it because its brings out the chick look that will leave every body wanting more of you.
- Make a half Up-do; This is the best style for a slip over. I love it because it allows you to wrap up your hair easily into the hair cup before you sleep or even plait it into twist so that you can have convenience in your bed. Ponytails have quite many styles among others to mention a few ; Cheerleader pony, beach-y pony,side pony as we shall see more as we go on.
9. Glamarama by Dancing with the Stars
10. Simple Homecoming Hairstyles
11. Faux Fur Snap Wrap
12. Delicate by easihair
13. Water Wave Hairpieces
14. Relaxed Curls Synthetic Clip in Hairpiece
15. Long Curly Synthetic Claw Clip Ponytail
16. Beautiful Shining Hairstyle
17. Conflict Clip in Hairpiece
18. Jessica Alba Long Curly Hair
19. Cheryl Cole Beautiful Long Human Hair
20. Luscious curls Kim Zolciak
21. Nicki Minaj’S Medium Curly