Long hair is a dream for every lady though those who have it also have issues caring for the hair because it requires extreme protection, washing styling and oiling. It becomes even hard for the African American type of hair compared to the white ladies hair which is fine and strong. Long Hair is so flexible for numerous designs that finish it to look outstanding, like adding Bangs or up -do yet more still awaits.
One thing i love about long hair is that you can style it any way and the options are just endless. You know every occasion requires a great new look so we ate going to take you through some really cool styles for your long, beautiful looks for every type of event or functions or office and also that picnic that you will not afford to miss out this summer.
1. Feathered Layered
HOW TO STYLE:
This long soft Hairstyles with bangs is the most beautiful hair style you can not afford to miss out on that hot summer day in office. It gives you that relaxing feel and you can wear it almost on any attire, i love how she designed her front bangs that are above the eyebrow. It looked so sexy on her long face and you might be there thinking it might not equally look nice on yours! it will of course take you a little bit of time to look at your face and learn about its shape then it will be like a bed of roses to you. If you have a square face just like her in the picture then you are sorted because those side bangs with these front short layers just look perfect and lets take you through some of the simple tips on how to style you long hair.
- Hold your hair into a Bun; Some times you don’t want hair to get in your way as your do your work. Some of us ladies go to the field and believe me you, hair can become a stressing factor on that hot day because it will generate head as you move out there so you might have to consider holding it up into a bun not minding if its messy because it will give you a relaxed mood when its not tight.
- Elongated Ballet Bun Style; For a more formal look that will stay for longer hours, you might opt for this style. If you have to go to office or any official occasion you don’t want to go with a shabby hair style. You can comb your hair then hold it into a ponytail then wrap them into a hair band then style it in such a way that its a bit longer to give you more elegant appearance.
- Hold your hair into a French Twist; This is a timeless look and it will take you no effort to pull off. This simple but rather sophisticated style can be pulled off by holding your ponytail with your one hand then use the other to wrap it into a hair band then use your hands to spread the hair all around as you tuck it into the bang again. For a fine grip you can there after hold the bun or tie it up with a ribbon.
- Sock bun; This is the style that is between the messy and ballet bun. Its funny but its how it is and you can pull it off by combing your hair into a ponytail then after you wrap it into the first bun. Then you ca release it then hold it at the neck length then either plait it into lose twist or fold it into sections.
- Create a Retro Bun; This kind of bun looks cool and more official. It gives you that vintage sexy appearance that goes down well with the rest of the attire. You can wear this awesome style with an up-do just for more comfort and more firm grip.
- You can do a bow Style; On that night out you do not want to miss the fun so keel your hair long but stylish. For that theme night and funky occasions comb your hair into a ponytail then after from the front, hold half hair then wrap it into a hair band or holder that matches your out fit. Then you can let it flow behind to form a Bow like kind of shape. I love it because its brings out the chick look that will leave every body want more of you.
- Make a half Up-do; This is the best style for a slip over. I love it because it allows you to wrap up your hair easily into the hair cup before you sleep or even plait it into twist so that you can have convenience in your bed. Ponytail has quite many styles among others are Cheerleader pony, beachy pony,side pony as we shall see as we go on.
- Everlasting beauty comes with this piece of extra long synthetic wig feature. I come with those sexy layeres waves and sides swept fringe that five your face a great shape because of the textured end at the back.
- It comes with a smooth crown which create a chic and most of all a stunning look. When this piece sits on your head you feel fresh because it gives you a grip that will make you feel like you have turned 16 again.
- The lace along the front creates the appearance of the real human hair line which allows for styling away just from the face. These variety of looks will surely satisfy any woman’s style needs.
- Natural hair products like Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner will give your hair natural black color and defined natural curls and one thing i like about this kind of product is that it spreads easily into the hair you just have to apply it evenly and it also makes removes tangled hair and makes it straight just in minutes. I love it because it cleanses the hair and scalp.
- For a perfect wig you will need DeMert Wig & Weave System Shampoo for Natural and Synthetic Hair 8 oz which will increase manageability and control, it perfectly removes dulling film and unwanted oils and salts which eliminates static electricity problems. This is one product you can never go wrong with.
2. Long Wavy Layers
HOW TO STYLE:
One thing i love about this lovely long curly Bob hair style. The beauty about it is that its so simple and you can pull it off with those short layers and the look will just be so perfect. One thing you have to keep in mind while choosing these kinds of long wavy styles and bangs is the face shape and size of the forehead. It does not have to always be the long curly hair for your long face, you just have to be creative and try on different kinds of short hair, medium length and bob to see which one best looks cool on you. If you have your natural hair lets take some time to get you done with this Cute latest hair styles for medium hair.
- Study your face; Before you go ahead to do layers you have to take some time and study your face, measure it to know if you are a round face, square face, oval or heart shape. All these different face types come will different appearances on different layer styles.
- Study your hair texture; You have to know that layering add a volume to your hair especially when some layers are short in length, If you have long hair or curly you might have to opt for longer layers that don’t differ too much in height.
- Apply mousse or styling cream; Start from ears to the very end of your hair before you can use an iron. Make sure you distribute the cream well and if you have fine or thin hair then apply a voluminous gel right to the roots of the hair to get to get that fresh shiny appearance. Use your fingers and start from the top and insert your fingers then scrunch round and round as you go down. This will evenly spread the cream and give your hair that real curly touch. if you have frizz or if your hair is naturally wavy or curly, then combine a volume product to the roots then add a smoothing serum to the rest of the hair.
- Curl your hair; You can leave the hair to dry and set by it self, avoid air blowing it after applying any cream. Ten to twenty minutes are enough for your hair to settle before you can curl it. When your hair is dry then you can get a skinny curling iron and put it on. Divide your hair into small sections so that you can hold it perfectly while passing the curling iron through.
- Go ahead and Shape the layers; Your hair stylist then can go on and take you through the process of styling the layers on your hair. If you have your natural hair its always important you keep your hair oiled and sprayed on the daily to keep it strong.
- Human hair; Adelle large hand tied wig is a fine silk smooth and classic piece made out of real human hair which gives it that real human hair look that gives you comfort and confidence like you have your natural hair on.
- Hand tied; one thing i love about this piece it that it has a hand tied cap which is entirely hand knotted which gives a strong foundation for every single strand and this gives the wig long life plus limited chanced of damage through combing and styling it.
- Long straight length; This straight length gives this piece versatile styling that you can do about any shape or style with it. You can even go ahead and curl the end to make it look like a curled short wig. The list is endless.
- Natural hair needs great attention and care other wise it will break or even get damaged. Learn about the kind of products that do or have done well on your tipe of hair so that you avoid these issues. I always love aroe-vela products because they are free from chemicals.
- Some times it takes just a little effort to save the last! So that said you’ve got to spare some little energy after your long day and brush your wig and then hang it onto a wig stand to avoid entangling. Combing out the entangled spots leads to strand breaking and wig will get damaged.
3. Long Sleek Style
4. Long Wavy Capless Wig
The long Bob wavy hairstyle with bangs will save you that stress of styling you long hair or change that boring long hair style that you have had for long. One thing I love about layering the hair is that no matter the size it will just bring out the best of the style. For those of you who have thick hair count your selves in the lucky ones because there is no better look than wavy layered thick hair, don’t you agree with me when I say it looks just sexy and on point?. Lets go through some of the easy styling tips for a beautiful Long wavy layered Hairstyle.
- Chose the right hair product; Natural hair can be prone to dryness and frizziness so its always important to choose products that will not cause damage to your hair. Try using shampoos and conditioners made with natural ingredients to protect your hair from damages that are caused bu chemicals like Silicones and also some products contain sulfates which might become dangerous both to the hair and the human skin yet its common in most commercial products.
- Wash with cold water; Always avoid washing your hair with warm water. I will give you the secret on how to tame your frizz, i always use the coldest water from the fridge because you know cold water causes the shift to close which makes the curls look sleek and shiny when the hair is dry. if you cant stand the coldness on your scalp then wash your hair from the sink.
- Air dry your hair; You know you have to keep it healthy by avoiding the heating and drying machines because they also come with their own side effects so if you can air dry your hair then that’s the way to go. Use a towel to dry out the water from the hair then you can wrap it up for about ten minutes then release it for about thirty minutes. This allows your hair to get aerated as much as possible and you can use your nails to separate the hair time after time just to separate the entangled hair.
- Apply a Moisturizing Products; Now as you air dry your hair, you can go ahead and moisturize it with a conditioner or curl cream through your hair. Then you can go ahead and add up a curl defining gel then use your nails to scratch round and round your hair to get that fine texture. Make sure the roots are oiled well just like the rest of the hair and when you are done use your fingers to roll around the hair to get that fine curly definition.
- Brush the hair; Now that the hair is dry, you can brush it or comb it but if you have naturally curled hair then you might have to comb it when it is still moist so make sure you don’t dry it 100%, just leave it like t 80% then comb your straight. To maintain your curls you may wet the hair before you comb it every morning so that the curls can get back to shape or use a moisturizing product to redefine your curls.
- Maintain your fresh curly look; If you have fine hair then you might have to keep the curls together because they may fall easily so have your curl cream, gel or mousse so that you can keep applying as the day goes by but for those of you with thick strong hair then you are good to go.
- This Lace Front; The wig is hand-tied and is ready-to-wear. It creates the illusion of a natural looking front hairline which gives the one wearing it an amazing off-the-face styling versatility. Also the Monofilament top is hand-tied which greatly adds up the the illusion of natural hair growth.
- Flex Combs; It comes with a fitting flexible elastic edge in front and the back that provides comfortable fitting to all head sizes for a nice fit. You will not be scared of the wig flying off after it has worn out no! it will take it some good time depending on the care you give to it of course.
- For an astonishing Long wavy hair style, you might have to chemically treat it for the African American type of hair. This type is thick and fussy which makes the styling complicated which is the reason why most opt for chemical treating the hair to reduce on the pain they go through while detangling the natural hair. If you treat the hair you will save your self the burden of going through hot combing after a swim.
- As a hair stylist a recommend you use a wig comb when ever you are dentangling the wig or styling it. Hair trim comb comes with those fine soft teeth that never break a strand and this will leave your wig intact and looking great than ever. This prolongs the life span saving you a great deal of purchasing a new wig every after six months.
5. Sleek Straight
Don’t you just feel like coloring your long dark hair some times? I mean looks like these give you a second thought! Have you heard anything about Peek-a-boo-highlights? Now those are the kind of beautiful colors we mean. This vibrant Bright highlight is layered so well that you will not avoid but give it a second glance. That’s if and only if the attire matched on such color is on point otherwise you will run on the front page of every magazine fashion police! Is it funny, right?! All in all do not worry, because the style is what we were created to do and we have your back on the different tips that will see you pull the best of this Long Brown colored hair styles with bangs.
- First of all: Select the level of your favorite color; You may use a hair style magazine to match up colors that would look perfect on you depending on your skin complexion and your favorite fashion colors. You do not want to pic up a color that with collide with your favorite cloth’s colors so its always perfect to pic up a color that is neutral to your attire.
- Identify the strength of the developer; Before you go ahead and purchase it, take some time to look at what you are looking for. If you want only color and not lightening your hair or you want your hair darker then go for Ten volume mild developer but if your color is a bit lighter then you can go with twenty volume. If you need to use more volume you might have to use a professional stylist for advice otherwise you might damage your hair so you have to be careful.
- Visit the hair stylist; You may now go to your favorite saloon and start on the hair dye. Some times its not easy to mix the dye or even dye your self if you are not a specialist, so you will go to the saloon and there professional stuff will help you for a small fee I guess.
- This piece is machine made cap construction that looks natural and will give you that natural hair look you will never get with any other pieces on market today.
- Its an open and heat-friendly product that will give you a breathable and light feel all day long.
- You can get it in quite many hybrid colors that are vibrant to give you that ultimate stylish look that will leave your girlfriends wonder how expensive you are.
- You should know this by now that before you enter your bed, it’s good to wrap your hair in a net and protect your hair from drying effects of your cotton sheets or pillow covers. This will help you even to keep your style because your hair will not be entangled as you rotate in the bed, it will save you a great deal of work in the morning because you will not have to take long hours styling your hair over and over again.
- In order to extend the life of your synthetic wig I would recommend you to use professional styling and conditioning products that are free from chemical like –Dr. Miracle’s Conditioning Shampoo blended with natural olive and jojoba oils for a strong shiny and healthy wig, It also keeps your wig clean and conditioned, looking natural than ever.
6. Thick Long Wave
Long Blonde Bob with bangs is the hair style that looks nice on most of the face shapes and all the ladies out there will agree with me that its simple, light, stylish and makes you feel just nice like never before. Talk about those kinds of thick wigs that you wear on that hot day and you regret why you chose it in the first place because of heat! This piece lies well and gives you head a fine grip that you will not feel the heat and more so no need to keep styling because the style can take you all through the day. If you have your natural hair I also have your back. You can pull it off with this Long Blonde Bob style with bangs like never before. Lets look at some simple tips that may help us to style natural hair.
- Apply styling lotion; Am always emphasizing Bumble and Bumbles styling lotion because I have tested it and I know it is good for synthetic hair or you can use thickening spray then you can blow dry with cold air then you can straighten it with a wig brush. Then you can apply Bumble’s spray for texture and more hold.
- Add short layers; For a great appearance with medium hair you will add some cool layers that will match the length of your Oval face and look cool on the cheek bones. I love it when the short small layers start from the front to the behind and then the curly shoulder lengths hair spreads over the shoulders giving it a cool view from the front. This gives you room for accessorizing as much as you can though some times some thing simple like a golden necklaces will look elegant with such simple style.
- Style your hair; Separate your hair into three sections and then hold the first section in your hands then wrap the end to the curling iron for about 10 seconds then release. Do this like for three times until you get that round like shape then go to the next. It bring out that nice finishing that holds your face and gives it a more volume.
- Finish with a spray; After all the styling its always advisable to finish with a spray so that it adds some volume and makes the hair thick that will stay intact for long hours.
- Shampoo your hair Daily. Unless you have dry hair but if you have oily hair make sure you shampoo more often to keep your scalp clean. When you rinse your hair with water, and everything in your hair will be washed away. You can use conditioner everyday so that you maintain unspoilt ends and shampoo am mush as you can.
- Human hair wigs are easy to care for because you be like you are caring for your natural hair with common shampoos and conditioners. It has a lace front that makes the bang appear nice ans sexy to any face shape and its too light on the head cutting off those old heavy wigs.
7. Blonde Hand-Tied Straight Human Hair
8. Full lace Long Human Hair
9. Straight Remy Human Hair
10. Lace Front Straight Remy Human Hair
11. Silky Straight
HOW TO STYLE:
The ombre colored Fine Long Hairstyles with Bangs is one of the most close to natural colored hair and its easy to blend on any type and color of hair. I am sure at some point you have colored your hair and for brown hair, the ombre mix pulls it off. You can use permanent color or temporally color which you can decide to wash off any time just like that. We take you through some of the simple tips on how you can tint your natural hair and pull off that great look.
- Learn your hair; Some hair can turn frail or brittle when you expose it to coloring so you have to learn your hair depending on your past experience. If you have soft hair you might have to go for semi-permanent color because they they fade faster than permanent colors. One thing I like on these colors is that they are gentle on the hair and do not lead to breaking of hair.
- Purchase your favorite dye; Go and have a look at different products in your favorite hair store and get the best for you. If you are not sure then go and discuss it with your stylist or read hair dye magazines and products and choose from the selection.
- Make a choice of the color; You do not have to chose colors that will not match your personality, always stay within two or three color shades of your natural hair because it will not make you noticed by everybody that you just had a hair dye. Always do a strand test of the color before you go ahead and dye it. you might have to mix more to get the thick texture or dilute it a bit to get the real mixture.
- Prepare your dye; Follow the instructions that come inside the dye box to mix it perfectly without leaving any particles or ask for help from any one home so that you get a fine mix. Put the mix into a small bowl so as to use your paint brush softly for a fine mixture.
- Wear protection; Wrap you neck from the neck to the chin to avoid the dye going onto your clothes and also use protective gear like hand gloved because dye on skin can take 5 days to wash off if left to dry. Alternatively you can use an apron or tear a hole into a trash bag and let it cover the rest of the body.
- Divide the hair and apply the dye; You can now separate your hair into sections using a comb and then hold the parts that you want to dye first into your palm and use the brush to spread the dye into it. Make sure you don’t miss any parts because then you will not achieve what you wished to have.
- Wash the dye out; After about 30 minutes of relating the hair to dry, you can now rinse the hair. You can use warm water to clean out the dye from your hair than apply the conditioner that comes with your kit. Its always good to condition the hair every after dying because it will restore moisture and bring out that shiny texture to the hair.
- Use conditioner for color treated hair; In the dye kit there are instructions on how to use the dye without first visiting the salon. Conditioners help to make the hair color last even longer. You can research more about dying before going ahead or visit your salonist.
- This hair has a pressure sensitive clip which is easy to apply, lightweight and cant be damaged easily. its non permanent though so you can use color one again when this one fades off. it has true to life fiber strands that can stand high levels of heat and humidity and they offer a variety of styling options.
- Mind about the water you use on your hair. Chlorine and calcium rich waters can wreak damage on your hair and even cause damage to your skin causing dryness, brittled and dull. You can use a filter to keep the deposits from coating the hair.
- The trick in caring for a wig is simple. Just keep these two things in mind. Combing it gently and also keep it on a wig stand. It doesn’t take a lot to keep your wigs in shape. Just follow those simple instructions.
12. Flirty Natural Straight
13. Gisele by Jon Renau
14. Pin Up by Illusions