Long hair is the trendy in-thing today, most consider Long hair as a center for beauty so if you have your long hair just know you might be the envy of many who are struggling to grow out their hair, or even those with long hair but struggling to keep it looking stylish and maintainable. Long hair has more room for styling techniques as compared to other hairstyles. Prove me right or wrong as you scroll thru:
Long hair can be played around with a pull off any kind to style just like how you like it.It can some times get a bit boring though and even monotonous, so here are a few fun and interesting latest haircuts for a long hair that will real bring out your personality with the best compliments so lets scroll down for more information.
1. Silky Straight With Layered Wig
HOW TO STYLE:
Lets face it, we all love long strong hair, I mean isn’t it the center of attraction for a beautiful lady? Ask any guy and they will tell you how they love their ladies hair. It is a Gods gift that every woman has and we have to appreciate it. Bangs have been here for years now and they are becoming even more popular each day because of the way they bring beauty to the whole mix. I mean falling hair would just be boring without anything to complement the style in front and that’s why we appreciate Bangs. Lets take some time to go through some simple mind blowing bang styles.
- Blow out Bangs; Just like side swept bangs, the simplest way to style blunt bangs is to use a blow dryer then you can go ahead and style them as mush as you want. Use a round brush rolled underneath your bangs then go ahead and set the blow dryer to a low setting to get your bangs styled without unwanted curls or waves. Now you can use a light misting of hairspray to set your bangs then after some few minutes you can wrap then around the handle of your comb then blow dry them.
- Braided hair band style; You know, Blunt Bangs have one advantage, they have an obvious part at their roots which gives them a perfect placement for a braided headband.Section some small sections of the hair from one side to the other along the part of your bangs and then you can pull the rest of the hair up or hold it into a ponytail. I love french braiding, the section of the hair all the way across the head hiding the roots of the front section so you can use an elastic band or even some bobby pins and then pin the ends in place behind the other ear.
- You can also make a mini side Pompadour; This is also called mini bang because this bang does not have the normal length of a complete bang.So you can tease them slightly and pull them to the side for a sweet and sexy look. Get hold of a fine toothed comb then rat out the roots of your bangs then you can twist them to the side of your face. You can use Bobby pins to pin the mini bangs in the shape of letter X.
- Hold half Bang; You can hold your bangs straight under a headband or you can pull off that hot look by accompanying it with an up-do or hold the top half of your hair and pin it back then use a brush or comb to straighten the roots of the whole section on the hair including the bangs. Push the front section of the hair a bit backward so that it creates a nice view around your face. Now you can go ahead and slide in a head ban about one inch up so that the hair near your hairline is flat and the hair beyond the hairband is slightly left up. You can spray or pomade just to get that real texture through the hair and keep them from sticking past the head.
- Beanie or Knit hat; Once again, blunt bangs are the perfect haircut that will never let you down whenever you are wearing a beanie just because they allow a bit of hair to go through while the rest remains wrapped which is a cool style. So you can style your bangs out in the front and then wear a beanie or your knit hat that matches your attire for the day. Style the hat loose so that it barely covers the roots of the bangs. If you have slippery hair or the hat which is not your head size then you can use a few bobby pins to pin it into position.
- Everlasting beauty comes with this piece of extra long synthetic wig feature. It comes with those sexy layer waves and side swept fringe that give your face a great shape because of the textured end at the back.
- It comes with a smooth crown which creates a chic and most of all a stunning look. When this piece sits on your head you feel fresh because it gives you a grip that will make you feel like you have turned 16 again.
- The lace along the front creates the appearance of the real human hair line which allows easy styling away just from the face. These variety of looks will surely satisfy any woman’s style needs.
- I love Natural hair products like Macadamia Deep Hair Repair Masque. Because it gives your hair natural black color and defined natural curls and one thing i like about this kind of product is that it spreads easily into the hair you just have to apply it evenly .It also removes tangles from hair and makes it straight just in minutes. I love it because it cleanses the hair and scalp.
- For a perfect wig you will need WIG SPRAY AND WIG SHAMPOO FOR HUMAN & SYNTHETIC HAIR WIGS for Natural and Synthetic Hair 8 oz which will increase manageability and control.It perfectly removes dulling film and unwanted oils and salts which eliminates static electricity problems. This is one product you can never go wrong with.
2. Sleek Straight
HOW TO STYLE:
This Brown Long with a bang hairstyle is one of my favorite stunning long hair styles that comes with nice face framing layers that are combined together with a lace front cap that brings out that real natural look of the scalp. No one will even notice that you are wearing a wig because it has that natural touch made out of human hair. I love the fact that it has that wavy blend at the ends that fits nice under the chin and gives room for accessorizing as much as possible. I love the long hair layout because it shows off your neck and the shoulders so if you have your golden jewelry or hand made bracelets then what are you waiting for to style up! here are some tips that will help you look great with that Long brown Hairstyles With Bangs for your oval face.
- Learn your hair; You have to take some time or better yet visit your stylist and research about your type of hair. Thick or Fine hair hair style will make your life a lot more easy yet elegant and beautiful. If you have thick hair then this is your chance to show it off with those curls and if you have a wide forehead it will not do you bad to pull off a little of a side bang just to cover up the front.
- Find a shampoo that is free from chemicals ; That is the product that will work good on your straight type of hair, Most shampoos will react either with your hair or scalp. You have to find one suitable for you and which will make you comfortable. I would not advise you to use soap because if it does not make your hair and skin dry then it sticks into the hair which is not a good thing.
- Wash your hair first; After a through wash then wrap it up for at least 20 minutes in an old silk pillow case so that the water is absorbed but the moisture is maintained into the hair which will make it more soft. It depends on the type of the hair but some need the hair dry for it to be curled well while others prefer it dry.
- Texturize the Moisturized hair; Have a hand full of texturizing liquid and rub it into your hands then apply it into the hair evenly. You can finger comb as you rub the hair for a fine mixture. Make sure that its spreads evenly thought your hair then take strands of your hair and wind them up around your fingers then after blow dry it with cool air from a hand dryer.
- Add a spray; Just to give it a final touch and a strong texture. A number of hair sprays are widely available on market and I can recommend Pantene Texturize Wax Style Spray. It will add a great completion yet leaving the hair shining and looking healthy than ever before.
- This Lace Front; The wig is hand-tied and is ready-to-wear. It creates the illusion of a natural looking front hairline which gives the one wearing it an amazing off-the-face styling versatility. Also the Monofilament top is hand-tied which greatly adds up the illusion of natural hair growth.
- Flex Combs; It comes with a fitting flexible elastic edge in front and at the back that provides comfortable fitting to all head sizes for a nice fit. You will not be scared of the wig flying off after it has worn out ! It will take you some good time depending on the care you give to it of course.
- For a stunning Long brown Hairstyles With Bangs hair style, you might have to chemically treat it then add a brown dye for the African American type of hair. This type is thick and fussy which makes the styling complicated and for this reason you will find that most opt for chemically treated hair to reduce on the pain involved while detangling the natural hair. If you treat the hair you will save your self the burden of going through hot combing after a swim.
- The wig is made out of synthetic hair which gives you real naturalness look that you will leave everybody believing that its actually your real hair. Human hair wigs are easy to care for because you be like you are caring for your natural hair with common shampoos and conditioners. It has a lace front that makes the bang appear nice and sexy to any face shape. Its too light on the head cutting off those old heavy wigs.
3. Front Lace Remy Human Hair
HOW TO STYLE:
The long curly hairstyle with a side bangs will save you that stress of styling your long hair or change that boring long hair style that you have had for long. One thing I love about layering the hair is that no matter the size it will just bring out the best of the style. For those of you who have thick hair count your selves among the lucky ones because there is no better look than wavy layered thick hair.Don’t you agree with me when I say it looks just sexy and on point?. Lets go through some of the easy styling tips for a beautiful Long wavy layered Hairstyle.
- Chose the right hair product; Natural hair can be prone to dryness and frizz so its always important to choose products that will not cause damage to your hair. Try using shampoos and conditioners made with natural ingredients to protect your hair from damages that are caused by chemicals like Silicones and also some products contain sulfates which might become dangerous both to the hair and the human skin yet its common in most commercial products.
- Wash with cold water; Always avoid washing your hair with warm water. I will give you the secret on how to tame your frizz.I always use the coldest water from the fridge because you know cold water causes the shift to close which makes the curls look sleek and shiny when the hair is dry.If you cant stand the coldness on your scalp then wash your hair from the sink.
- Air dry your hair; You know you have to keep it healthy by avoiding the heating and drying machines because they also come with their own side effects so if you can air dry your hair then that’s the way to go. Use a towel to dry out the water from the hair then you can wrap it up for about ten minutes then release it for about thirty minutes. This allows your hair to get aerated as much as possible and you can use your nails to separate the hair time after time just to separate the entangled hair.
- Apply a Moisturizing Products; Now as you air dry your hair, you can go ahead and moisturize it with a conditioner or curl cream through your hair. Then you can go ahead and add up a curl defining gel then use your nails to scratch round and round your hair to get that fine texture. Make sure the roots are oiled well just like the rest of the hair and when you are done use your fingers to roll around the hair to get that fine curly definition.
- Brush the hair; Now that the hair is dry, you can brush it or comb it but if you have naturally curled hair then you might have to comb it when it is still moist so make sure you don’t dry it 100%, just leave it like t 80% then comb it straight. To maintain your curls you may wet the hair before you comb it every morning so that the curls can get back to shape or use a moisturizing product to redefine your curls.
- Maintain your fresh curly look; If you have fine hair then you might have to keep the curls together because they may fall easily so have your curl cream, gel or mousse so that you can keep applying as the day goes by but for those of you with thick strong hair then you are good to go.
This Lace Front wig is hand-tied and is ready-to-wear. It creates the illusion of a natural looking front hairline which gives the one wearing it an amazing off-the-face styling versatility. Also the Monofilament top is hand-tied which greatly adds up the illusion of natural hair growth.
Always wash your hair sparingly with a good quality shampoo and do not follow other people who believe that washing the hair so often can leave hair dried out, leeched of the natural oils or even damage your hair. Try out shampoos that don’t contain sulfates and parabens.
This wig is 100% Remy Human hair which gives you real naturalness look that will leave everybody believing that its actually your real hair. Human hair wigs are easy to care for because you will be like you are caring for your natural hair with common shampoos and conditioners. It has a lace front that makes the bang appear nice and sexy to any face shape and its too light on the head cutting off those old heavy wigs.
4. Synthetic Front Lace Wig
HOW TO STYLE:
We must admit that layers on long curly hair just nails it! For a fact I must say this hair style is not only sexy but it just has a way it exposes your inner beauty and brings out your face shape. This long hair style with layers will just look nice on any face shape so you do not have to worry about how your face will look. Lets take some time and go through some of the styling Tips that will guide us while styling Long layered hair with bangs.
- Pull the hair backward; Since we are working with only bangs, we would like to keep the rest of the hair a distance away while you are creating the side swept styles. Then you can use a fine comb to separate the remaining hair from your bangs then secure it away from your face just by a hair clip or even use an elastic band.
- Make the bangs wet; best time to style your bangs is that moment when you have just dropped out of the shower, or you can just make your hair wet to get that damp texture that is easy to work with. You can tie back the rest of your hair so you don’t get it wet, you just have to spray the bangs with some water then use a towel to pat away the extra moisture.
- Blow dry; For starters you have to wrap your hair around a ceramic round brush and keep turning it around as you dry your hair. You can increase the temperature on the hair dryer so that it increases on the shiny and straight texture. You can reduce the hair on the bangs to give them more volume and you can easily style them as much as you want.
- Brush the hair bangs; Now that your hair bang is dry, we can use the brush or a comb to straighten the hair and give them a little volume. Applying a hand full of mousse or some anti frizz serum and rub well through the bangs. Avoid using a lot of serum on your bangs because too much would cause them to appear greasy.
- Sweep the bangs sideways; You can use your fingers or the back of your comb to sweep the tips of the hair bang to the side so that they look best on your face shape. If you have a long face you can side sweep them to the sides to reveal your face.
- This Lace Front; The wig is hand-tied and is ready-to-wear. It creates the illusion of a natural looking front hairline which gives the one wearing it an amazing off-the-face styling versatility. Also the Monofilament top is hand-tied which greatly adds up the the illusion of natural hair growth.
- Flex Combs; It comes with a fitting flexible elastic edge in front and at the back that provides comfortable fitting to all head sizes for a nice fit. You will not be scared of the wig flying off after it has worn out ! it will take you some good time depending on the care you give to it of course.
- For an astonishing Long wavy hair style, you might have to chemically treat it for the African American type of hair. This type is thick and fussy which makes the styling complicated and this is the reason why most people opt for chemically treated hair to reduce on the pain they go through while detangling the natural hair. If you treat the hair you will save your self the burden of going through hot combing after a swim.
- Comb your wig with a wig comb; As a hair stylist, I recommend that when ever you are dentangling the wig or styling it. Hair trim comb comes with those fine soft teeth that never break a strand and this will leave your wig intact and looking great than ever. This prolongs your life span saving you a great deal of purchasing a new wig every after six months.
5. Flirty Natural Straight Long Wig
HOW TO STYLE:
One thing i love about this lovely long layered curly hair with a bang style is that it is so simple and you can pull it off with those short layers and look just as perfect. One thing you have to keep in mind while choosing these kinds of long wavy styles and bangs though is the face shape and size of the forehead. It does not have to always be the long curly hair for your long face, you just have to be creative and try on different kinds of short hair, medium length and bob to see which one best looks cool on you. If you have your natural hair lets take some time to get you done with this Cute latest hair styles for medium hair.
- Study your face; Before you go ahead to do layers you have to take some time and study your face, measure it to know if you are a round face, square face, oval or heart shape. All these different face types come with different appearances on different layer styles.
- Study your hair texture; You have to know that layering adds a volume to your hair especially when some layers are short in length. If you have long hair or curly you might have to opt for longer layers that don’t differ too much in height.
- Apply mousse or styling cream; Start from ears to the very end of your hair before you can use an iron. Make sure you distribute the cream well and if you have fine or thin hair then apply a voluminous gel right to the roots of the hair to get that fresh shiny appearance. Use your fingers to distribute the cream evenly, start from the top and insert your fingers then scrunch round and round as you go down. This will evenly spread the cream and give your hair that real curly touch.If you have frizz or if your hair is naturally wavy or curly, then combine a volume product to the roots then add a smoothing serum to the rest of the hair.
- Curl your hair; You can leave the hair to dry and set by it self, avoid air blowing it after applying any cream. Ten to twenty minutes are enough for your hair to settle before you can curl it. When your hair is dry then you can get a skinny curling iron and put it on. Divide your hair into small sections so that you can hold it perfectly while passing the curling iron through.
- Go ahead and Shape the layers; You’re hair stylist then let me take you through the process of styling the layers on your hair. If you have your natural hair its always important to keep your hair oiled and sprayed on daily basis to keep it strong.
- Human hair; Adelle large hand tied wig is a fine silk smooth and classic piece made out of real human hair which gives it that real human hair look that gives you comfort and confidence like you have your natural hair on.
- Hand tied; One thing i love about this piece is that it has a hand tied cap which is entirely hand knotted which gives a strong foundation for every single strand and this gives the wig long life plus limited chances of damage through combing and styling it.
- Long straight length; This straight length wig gives this piece versatile styling that you can do about any shape or style with it. You can even go ahead and curl the ends to make it look like a curled short wig. The list is endless.
- If you want to maintain your hair healthy looking then its high time you worked on the type of foods you eat. Some times you have to go an extra mile and fore go your best foods like cookies if that’s what takes you to look beautiful. Eat foods rich in vitamins since the hair needs proteins to look healthy you will need to balance your diet. Get plenty of vitamin c, irons and zinc for strong nice hair.
- Natural hair needs great attention and care other wise it will break or even get damaged. Learn about the kind of products that do or have done well on your type of hair so that you avoid these issues. I always love are-vela products because they are free from chemicals.
- Do you remember that old saying that some times it takes a little more effort to cross a broken bridge? You’ve got to spare some little energy after your long day and brush your wig and then hang it onto a wig stand to avoid entangling. Combing out the entangled spots that lead to strand breaking and wig damage.
6. Human Hair Straight Full Lace Wig
7. Extra Long Straight
8. Long Wavy
9. Extra Long
10. Silky Straight Long
11. Elegant Long Wavy
12. Long Straight Remy Human Hair
13. Straight Remy Human Hair Wig
14. Full lace Long Human Hair
15. Remy Hair Full Lace Long Wig