Women who have thin long hair you can easily grow it thick, simply follow a few steps which include;..trimming, using organic hair growth products and keeping it moist, will give that fine hair a thick volume. When choosing hair products, make sure you opt for ones with gentle chemicals, if not, go for natural hair products like Jojoba Oil, this will add more nutrients to your hair and help it grow longer and thicker.
If you want the thicker volume out of your fine hair then you should keep your hair’s length above the collarbone and you can even apply a few layers which will add body and movement..
or even some Bangs that will create illusion of fullness and can add body to your hair. Always use the right voluminous products that can add volume to your thin long hair. Check out the long hairstyles for long thin hair that are featured in this article.
1. Super Sooth Long Blonde
HOW TO STYLE:
This lady has a cute long layered straight hairstyle for fine hair. This style has dramatic sweeping side parts and soft tapered ends. This fine hairstyle also has layers only around the face and no layers on the back sides hence this helps to keep this long hairstyle full and thick looking. Below are some of the steps that you can follow when styling this long thin hairstyle;
- Begin with washing your thin hair with a gentle shampoo and try to frequently wash your hair for best results. Wash hair once a weak with a clarifying shampoo and always rinse out the shampoo with cold water.
- Apply a light conditioner to your hair when your still showering, it’s even recommended to condition before you shampoo. Fine hair is more susceptible to knots and tangles and that’s why you will need to always condition.
- Blow-dry your fine hair upside down and after part it to the opposite sides using a wide toothed comb or even your fingers.
- Apply a heat protection spray or gel then go through your entire head with flat iron in order to make your hair very smooth and straight.
- After you’re done with flat ironing spray your roots with a good hairspray or texture spray and you can then flip your hair ends inwards in order to get that amazing hairstyle.
- This is a chic, stylish long layered wig with short layers at the front and also has some blonde streaks all over. This wig will offer you with endless styling options because of its long length and comfort.
- The wig has a monofilament top which makes it to feel very light, comfortable and also creates an illusion of natural hair growth in sections where your wig is parted.
- It has comes with exclusive smart lace technology which helps to create an illusion of a natural hairline and does not require tape or glue to be placed onto the wig.
- Use a suitable good quality conditioner that is specifically meant to work on long hair; It will help to keep your hair soft, smooth and silky. Conditioning will also make your scalp clean and healthy whereas some conditioners can even help to remove knots and tangles from your hair.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with cold or Luke-warm water in order to remove all the shampoo or conditioner out of it. Avoid leaving a hair conditioner or shampoo in your hair because this will make your hair oily and will even cause build-up in your hair.
- Wash your hair thoroughly for at least twice a week; washing your hair will help to remove any dirt and build-up from your hair but you have to use a shampoo and conditioner that works best for your hair type in order to achieve good results.Buy a shampoo and conditioner like ‘Grow Hair Faster with Grow Shampoo and Conditioner for Faster Growing Hair‘ which is enriched with Amino Acids and Botanical for Rapid Growing Hair, formulated by Hair Care experts with extensive knowledge in healthy hair growth, and gives you Long, Strong, Beautiful Hair.
- Only soak your wig for about 5-10 minutes in a solution of cool water and wig shampoo, and after rinse that wig with cold water and place it on a hairspray bottle or wig stand so that it can dry naturally.
- Acquire a good plastic wig stand, place your wig on this stand and then let the wig to air dry, buy a wig stand like ‘Jon Renau Wig Saver Plastic Wig Stand’ which is ideal for drying your wig after washing it.It keeps your wig safely when it is not under use.
- Carefully brush your wig with a good wig brush in order to remove any tangles and knots from it before you even start to wash it. Try to turn your wig inside out so that you don’t damage its hair fibers when washing it.
2. Brown Remy Human Hair
3. Wavy Ash Blonde
HOW TO STYLE:
The lady featured above is wearing a blonde wavy hairstyle with fine hair which looks very elegant, beautiful and it can even work best for any important occasion. The luscious waves in this hairstyle help to make its fine hair look thicker and fuller. This hairstyle also has a few layers and also falls a few inches past the shoulders making it to look full and bouncy. The style has a beautiful side part which helps to keep this hairstyle looking fresh, cute and modern. Below are the steps that you can follow to guide you during the styling process of this hairstyle;
- Begin with cleaning your long hair with a good quality shampoo and after apply a mild conditioner to it, then rinse out the hair product with cold or Luke-warm water.
- Get a blow dryer and start to dry your hair gently. Make sure you set it to the lowest heat setting so that it does not damage your hair strands.
- Use a large barrel curling iron to create the big waves in this hairstyle. Remember to apply proper heat protection hair products before you start to use the curling iron.
- Spray your entire head with a good quality hairspray to get that complete cute and beautiful look.
- This is a full lace wavy blonde wig that falls past the shoulder with layers all over and it really looks cute and beautiful.
- It is made from high quality Indian Remy human hair which makes it to feel soft and silky with a subtle wave pattern.
- The wig has a full lace front which creates an illusion of a natural hairline and also makes you to feel very comfortable when wearing this wig.
- This wig comes with a mesh like lace insert (base) which covers the whole head, this ensures that its a comfort fit for everyone.
- In case you have time, allow your hair to dry naturally because air drying is the best way that you can use to dry your natural hair without damaging it and you should try to avoid using blow dryers because they release heat which is not good for your hair and makes it very dry hence it will end up breaking in the long run.
- Go on a healthy diet; in order to maintain, nourish and keep your long hair healthy, you will have to eat fruits, vegetables, and also take lots of water.
- Try to apply some natural oils in your hair about 30 minutes before you start washing, this will help to make your hair healthy, smooth and shiny after you have finished washing it.
- Brush out your hair using a good paddle brush or wide toothed comb; this will help to remove any tangles and knots from your hair. Gently brush all your hair because this will make it smooth and shiny. Purchase a paddle brush like ‘J&D Beauty The Wet Brush Paddle Brush – Purple’ that works great on wet and dry hair.It has soft and flexible bristles that detangle hair with ease, its Perfect for all types of hair types and has a Rubber non-slip grip.
- Gently clean your human hair wig using cool to Luke warm mixed with a mild shampoo and conditioner, avoid scrubbing your wig during this process.Just immerse the wig in water for about 5-10 minutes and then remove it from the water. Thoroughly rinse out all the shampoo and conditioner from wig using cold water.
- Use a detangling hairspray or sheen on your wig to remove any remaining knots and tangles and then gently comb through it before you begin washing it.
- Try to condition your wig more often even when you’re not going to wash it, this will help to maintain the look and texture of your human hair wig. Use a conditioner that is specifically designed for human hair wigs in order to achieve better results.Acquire a good conditioner like ‘Cinderella Hair Papaya Hair Extension Shampoo’ which adds vitality and shine to your wig, gently cleanses the wig.It works on both human and synthetic hair wigs and it also helps to balance moisture with in your wig.
4.Straight Sandy Blonde
5. ANGELICA BY NORIKO
HOW TO STYLE:
The lady you see above has a stunning thin long textured hairstyle with lots of layers which falls over her back making her to look very beautiful and elegant.This hairstyle looks kinky which helps to create body and volume. It also features fly-a ways that can be easily tamed by trimming them regularly and using a spray conditioner on them. Below are some of the steps that can be used during the styling process of this hairstyle;
- Start by cleaning your hair with a good shampoo mixed in a basin of cold water, rub your scalp gently with this shampoo and just massage your hair.
- After, you should apply a conditioner to your hair when its still wet in order to achieve maximum results. Use it only on your hair roots and avoid exposing your scalp to the conditioner because it may make it dry.
- Dry your hair with a microfiber towel in order to remove excess water then use a blow dryer that has been set to allow heat setting to dry under and allover your hair but remember to keep your hair moist.
- Apply a strong voluminous hair product to your hair roots and then comb through it gently in order to distribute the product throughout. Only apply this hair product to your hair when it is still damp to achieve good results.
- Let your hair to air-dry and then use a large round brush to apply some waves and to flip the hair ends under to create that nice round shape at ends of your hairstyle.
- You may finish by applying a firm holding hair spray in order to make your hair firm and shiny during the day.
- This is a long textured wig with lots of layer with hair that falls up to the mid-back making any lady to really look perfect for red carpet party or big ceremony when wearing this wig.
- The wig also has a breathable cap construction which provides all day comfortable wear ability.
- It is made from high quality silky synthetic fibers which makes the wig to feel very light in weight and comfortable when wearing it.
- Try as much as you can to avoid blow drying your hair because the heat emitted by the blow dryers will make your hair very dry and also cause split ends. Let your hair to dry naturally if you wish to achieve better results.
- Apply a few accessories to your long hair; try to accessorize your hair by using just a few of these accessories because they will really make your hair to look cute and prettier.
- Use good quality hair care products; such products will help to make your hair shiny, smooth, and relaxed. Condition after shampooing your hair and you can purchase a good hair product like ‘Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set’ which is sulphate, phosphate, and paraben free, color protecting, restores elasticity and contains reconstructive keratin fatty acids.
- Gently shake the wig and then pat it with a towel to remove any excess water from it, after place your wig on a wig stand and leave it to dry naturally.
- Apply a good wig conditioner thoroughly to your wig and then distribute it with a wide toothed comb or even with your fingers, after rinse out the product with cold water.
- Remove any tangles and knots from your wig gently using your fingers and always remember to use a wide toothed brush to comb it before washing it.Never comb a wig that is wet because you will stretch its cap and make it to lose its shape and structure.
- Only use a wig shampoo to clean or wash your wig; get a shampoo that is specifically meant to wash either a synthetic or human hair wig. Pour a small amount of shampoo into a basin of cold water then immerse your wig into the mixture.Soak the wig for about 5-10 minutes and after remove it from this water. However, you can buy a wig shampoo like ‘Dr. Miracle’s Conditioning Shampoo‘ which is blended with olive and jojoba oils, It makes the wig strong, shiny, and healthy and even Cleanses and conditions your wig thoroughly.
6. Long Sleek
7. Mega Mono by Ellen Wille
HOW TO STYLE:
Women who like to have perfect hairstyles on their thin hair should tryout this particular hairstyle that is featured in the picture above. The lady you see above has a long layered hairstyle with a longer fringe which makes the lady to look very cute and amazing. This fine hair long hairstyle looks very natural and it will even look more perfect on ladies with oval or long face shapes. If you happen to read this article and come across this hairstyle then I think you will be very lucky to view this hairstyle and I think that you should just try it out if you have been looking for a hairstyle that can look great on your fine hair and oval face shape. Below are some of the steps that you can use when styling your hair like this lady featured above;
- Wash your hair gently with a mild shampoo and after apply a small amount of conditioner to it, massage the hair product gently into your hair and after rinse it out with cool or Luke warm water.
- Use a microfiber towel to remove excess water from your hair after rinsing it then use a blow dryer to dry your hair until you come to notice that it is just moist.
- Get a paddle brush and comb through your hair gently when its dry, this will help to make your hair smooth and silky.
- Grab a large sized curling iron and then start styling your hairstyle beginning with your bangs and after move to the rest of the hair parts in order to create that wavy pattern throughout your hairstyle. Remember to flip the hair ends outwards in order to create that amazing cute effect to the hairstyle.
- Pass your fingers through your hairstyle to break up the curls and to flip the hair ends perfectly.
- Set style to your hair by simply spraying it with a good firm holding and shiny hairspray.
- This is a fine, sleek, long layered styled wig with a long side swept bang that helps to frame your face perfectly making you to look very cute and amazing.This wig looks very natural and in fact no one can notice that it’s a wig when you’re wearing it.
- The wig features a lace that is ready to wear and looks virtually invisible. This lace front will also contour to the shape of your head hence creating a natural looking hairline and will even provide you with off-the-face styling versatility.
- It comes with a monofilament top that is hand knotted to create an appearance of natural hair growth in sections where your hair is parted.
- This wig is made from high quality synthetic fiber which makes the wig to feel very smooth, soft and comfortable like real human hair. This wig will require little to no-customization or thinning because it comes like the way you’re seeing it in the picture and when its a ready to wear.
- Put on a shower cap when going for a shower; this will help to protect your hair from any shower steam and remember to keep your showers short so that water does not have to create way through your wig cap to damage your hair
- Use a good flexible or hold hair spray on your hair, this product will help to lock your hair in place, make it shiny, smooth, flexible and firm than any other hair product. Apply this hair product after you have completely styled your hair and try to purchase a holding hair spray of good quality like ‘TresemmeTres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray’ which provides 24 hour humidity resistance, offers Maximum hold with extra flyaway control and prevents hair from becoming stiff or sticky.
- Try to cover your wig with a scarf to avoid any dust from falling onto it every time you keep it. or place it on a wig stand . This will help to maintain the wigs color hence it will always look new when used again.
- Never use any heat styling tools on your synthetic wig because such tools can produce excessive heat which will cause damage or even burn the wig fibers hence making it to lose its original shape and style.
- Get rid of any knots and tangles in your wig by passing your fingers through it or you can even use fine wide toothed brush to gently comb through your wig. Buy a wig comb like ‘Wig Lift Comb’ which removes all tangles and knots from your wig, it’s a Perfect styling tool, and it’s also easy to handle.
8. Monique by Jon Renau Illusions
9. Scene Stealer by Raquel Welch
10. OBSESSION BY RISQUÉ
HOW TO STYLE:
The lady featured in the picture above has an ultra-long sandy blonde hairstyle with full front bangs which frame out her square shaped face perfectly. In case you have fine long hair and you want to tryout something eye catching then you go for this reminiscent, elegant and cute hairstyle which is usually worn by most red carpet celebrities like lady gaga. The hairstyle has natural blonde and brown shades all over with flipped in hair ends making it look very classy and elegant. Below are some of the steps that can guide you through the styling process of this particular hairstyle;
- Thoroughly wash your hair with a good quality mild shampoo followed by a conditioner, massage the product gently through your hair and after rinse it out with cold water.
- Use a good blow dryer to dry your long hair when it is upside down, this will help your hair to dry evenly and will even look and feel smooth and silky when it completely dries.
- Get a nice flat iron and then start making your long hair straight and super smooth throughout your entire head. Set this iron to the lowest heat levels so that you won’t have to expose your hair to excess heat which will damage the hair strands and even cause split ends.
- Use a wide round tooth brush together with a small curling iron and then start styling those front full bangs, use the curling iron again to create the flipped hair ends.
- Complete the styling by spraying your hair roots with a good shinning and firm holding hairspray or you can even use a texture spray in order to add volume, shine and to make your hair firm for the whole day.
- This ultra-long wig features full front bangs and some layers all over the perimeter, it is a nice looking wig which you can wear when going for a night party or any important and simple party because it is eye catching and everyone will have to look at you when putting on this amazing wig.
- It has a skin top at the crown area that makes it to more like real human hair because it creates an illusion of natural hair growth at the top area.
- The wig comes with an average cap size with adjustable bands which makes this wig very easy to wear and also comfortable when putting it on. This is also an open cap construction that helps to facilitate ventilation when you’re wearing this wig making it to feel very comfortable.
- This wig is made of high quality fibers which look real human hair and very soft and smooth hence this means that you will feel comfortable when wearing this wig. This wigs fibers can even be styled with heat styling tolls like curling irons, blow-dryers, etc.
- Drink a lot of water like 3 to 4 liters of water every day if you wish to have healthy long hair. Water will even help to keep your hair smooth, shiny and even keep it moist.
- Avoid applying too many different products in your hair because they will make your hair heavy and even weigh it down. Use a small amount of any hair product you wish to achieve best results for your hair.
- Avoid shampooing your hair on a regular basis because this takes away all the natural oils from your hair and scalp yet hair can’t survive without these oils. However, you can use a hair conditioner on a regular basis because this will help to keep your hair smooth and shiny. Buy a hair conditioner like ‘Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Hair Conditioner’ for dry, brittle damaged hair, cleans and provides an all-day moisturized feel, and leaves hair soft, manageable and strong against damage.It also helps to control the movement of moisture, gentle enough for use on permed or color-treated hair and can be used on all hair types.
11. Amanda by Jon Renau
12. Courtney by Jon Renau
13. Courtney by Jon Renau
14. Medium Blonde Nicki Minaj Hairstyle
15. Long Straight Black African American Hairstyle
16. Angie Elite by Jon Renau
17. Blake Elite by Jon Renau
Source of the pictures: http://cysterwigs.com