Hair is every woman’s pride. Having naturally long and thick hair is a gift from God every woman would love because long hair is gorgeous on its own, whether accessorized or not you still look stunning. Long and thick hair is a bit hard to maintain but when you capture the rules , you will love it as it will become very easy for you to maintain.
With long hair styles/wigs you have a variety of styling options every other morning, you will have a thousand alternatives to do with your hair and when it comes to cold temperatures you are the luckiest because your hair will keep you very warm. However many people are afraid that in hot temperatures it becomes uncomfortable, yes it is true but the solutions to that are many for example making a pony tail, try out updos and make use of your puff holders this way you will not worry about long hair making you uncomfortable in hot conditions. You will not ever regret such hair styles/ wigs because they suit any face shape amazingly. Below are a variety of hair styles/wigs that you can do on your long and thick hair to look absolutely glamorous and stand out of the crowd.
1. Long Wavy Hairstyle
HOW TO STYLE:
I just love the beautiful look of long hair and thick hair. Turn yourself into a celebrity not because you cat or sing or dance but because of your hair like this lady in the picture. She’s wearing a long wavy hair style with a fringe. Long, oval and square face shapes will look beautiful with this hairstyle/ wig because it has a fringe to make your face appear shorter and the long thick bangs to make your face look narrower.But if you have a round face do not try this one, it will make your face much shorter and you may not love the result. With this hair style you will point out of your door the sexiest woman. To try out this hairstyle on your natural hair just follow these simple steps below;
- Blow dry hair after applying your favorite styling lotion; thick and long hair does not dry easily so you need to give it time. Direct your blow dryer down wards as you blow dry straight from the shower.
- Smooth-en with around brush; To help make your hair look shiny and bangs roll down really well you need to use a large round brush, this will also help your hair to look smooth.
- Before hair dries completely spray the hair with a heat protect-ant; since you are going to use another hot tool on your hair you need to spray the hair with a heat protect-ant to reduce the damage of heat on your hair.
- Curl with one and half inch curling iron; you need to curl the entire lower section from about the mid section of the hair to the ends and drop the hair down.
- Divide your hair into sections as your curl; this makes your curling process faster and with better results, hold hair section by section and curl it directing your curling iron down wards but not reaching the roots.
- Break up the curls with fingers; this will help to make your curls look more like waves. Simply pass your fingers through the hair gently.
- Spray the hair; use a light hold curls spray to add more smoothness, shiny and stunning appearance to the curls.
- It is a long black wavy wig with a straight soft fringe and long flowing bangs that go down to the back.
- It has a smart lace front that flatters your face nicely, it feels and looks like natural hair because of the sophisticated appearance.
- The wig fibers are made out of synthetic hair material and is heat friendly making it able to withstand any hot temperatures and humidity.
- Always use a wide toothed wooden comb; use a wide toothed comb to reduce on the friction that may cause your hair to break always. Comb the hair starting from the ends to the middle and finally the top or crown. Divide the hair into sections to make it easier to comb and remove all tangles.
- Avoid regular use of heat tools on your hair; it is good to use the curling iron to maintain the curls but it is also very dangerous to hair if you do it on a daily basis or continuously . The heat will make your long hair dry hence causing it to break.
- Do away with coloring or bleaching your hair; Without any chemicals added to long hair its hard to maintain, now how about when you add chemicals. Only highlight your hair with a natural hair dye if you really need to color your hair. Hannah Natural 100% Chemical Free Hair Dye, Black, 100 Gram is 100% chemical free natural herbal henna is here to provide you with a deep black hair color.
- Oil your hair at least twice a week; unlike short and medium hair long hair,Your hair needs to be oiled more often because the natural oils from your scalp are not enough to keep your long hair oiled. Do this to make the ends of the hair which are prone to dryness oiled as well.
- Keep the wig on a stand; long wigs are more likely to lose their shape when you just dump them anywhere you find. You should therefore hang the wig on a stand and in a room that is well ventilated not in direct sunlight.
- Synthetic wigs do not collide with heat; to keep the wig in its wavy style just store it safely because you cannot blow dry or iron the wig. This will damage your wig badly hence costing you too much as you will need to buy a new one.
- Spray the wig with a leave in conditioner; for long wigs you have to take a longer time without washing them but you will need the wig to keep moisturized, soft and smooth so spray it with RemySoft blueMax Daily Refresher – Safe for Hair Extensions, Weaves and Wigs – Salon Formula Leave-in Conditioner. It is formulated to lock in moisture and eliminates any tangles that may have remained in the wig.
2. Remy Human Hair Clip-In Bangs
3. Long Remy Human Hair Hairpieces
HOW TO STYLE:
The top part of the hairstyles is straight for fun and the lower part is curly to make the hairstyle more seductive. The long wavy hair will make you look very sexy which is every woman’s fantasy. From all day gorgeousness at office you will walk to an evening party looking as gorgeous as you were at office, this hair style’s flexibility is simply amazing. You want to try on the long wavy hairstyles/wigs but afraid of them well you have got your perfect chance because this hair style will look fabulous on any face shape. To try it out on your natural hair as you follow these simple steps below;
- Wash hair with a gentle shampoo and blow dry; When you are washing curly or wavy hair it is very essential for you to use a gentle shampoo to maintain the curls and when you’re sure hair is thoroughly clean use your fingers to go through your hair as you blow dry it.
- Before making the hair completely dry apply a thermal protect-ant; To minimize heat damage you apply a heat protect ant to your hair and then continue with the blow dryer to make hair completely dry.
- Use a one and half inch curling to curl the hair; starting from the front get medium size strands of the hair and curl them away from the face on both sides of the head.
- Run your finger through the hair to break the curls; to make the soft look and for added texture you need to pass your fingers through the hair to break up the curls.
- Spray the hair; curly or wavy hair always looks best when sprayed so do not forget to make use of your hair spray.
- The wig is 100% human hair that comes from both the contemporary trend and state of high art quality Remy human hair.
- It also features gentle or straight highlights from the crown and soft sophisticated curls from around the middle to the ends of the wig.
- Its a pure stretch cap construction that allows stretching the cap to your best fit for maximum comfort all day long.
- Be gentle when washing; hair is more delicate when wet you are therefore advised to be extra gentle and to use as little force as possible when rubbing through the hair to clean the scalp. This will help to prevent too much friction that may cause your hair to break in the long run.
- Do not wash hair daily; it is essential to keep your hair clean as a result of your hair looking good but it deprives your hair of its natural oils. Long hair needs these oils more than any other type of hair so washing your hair daily will make your hair dry and cause split ends.
- Use cold water to wash the hair; using hot water to wash your hair causes the same damage as heat tools cause to your hair that is why it is highly recommended to use cold or normal water to wash your hair but not warm or cold water.
- Avoid using too much shampoo; No matter which types of shampoo you use on your hair,the result will show by it self. Shampoo will leave your hair dry and that is the big reason behind why you shouldn’t wash your hair daily. Shampoo contains acids that are too strong so when you apply too much of it you increase the damage even further.
- Whenever you use shampoo use a conditioner; because shampoo leaves your hair feeling rough each time you shampoo the hair it is good to apply conditioner for a more smooth texture. Try CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY Strong Lengths Nourishing Conditioner, 12.7 Fluid Ounce it is proven to restore natural moisture in your scalp, cleans, nourishes and prevents hair from breakage. .
- Pin the hair before it dries; curly wigs are more likely to take longer to dry so to maintain its shape and not waste a lot of time waiting for it to dry you should pin it in large rollers so that it dries much faster.
- Avoid sleeping with your wig; when the wig is not in use you always hang it on a stand to avoid destroying the shape of the wig. Whenever you sleep you keep twisting and turning so when you sleep with your wig it will lose its original shape which may not be easy to regain cheaply.
- Do not soak the wig in water; it is very wrong for you to get the wig and soak it in water, hold the wig in one hand and use the other hand to sprinkle water on it instead of fully dipping the wig in water.
- Use a shampoo meant for human hair curly wigs; It is formulated to work perfectly on your human hair wig, there is no reason as to why you should go in for a regular shampoo. Use Awesome Human Hair Wig Shampoo [ph5] Wig Care Solution Just Soak 7oz it keeps your human hair curly wig in absolute safety.
4. Long Layering Lace Front Wig
5. Synthetic Clip In Bangs
HOW TO STYLE:
Have you tried on hair style that did not match your face shape like expected ? Well instead of removing the hair style why not try clipping on a bang or fringe because it is an easy 1 minute solution to a better hair style. You may not even need to go to a stylist since you can nicely clip on the bang yourself. The long brown and slightly wavy hairstyle/ wig is a way to go classy effortlessly. Try the hairstyle on your natural hair with these steps;
- Start with clean hair and apply a styling product; with your hair clean and still wet apply a styling product. Put the cream in your hands, rub your hands together and then apply the lotion or cream to your hair not the scalp.
- Get your large barrel curling iron; get medium strands of your hair and twist them around the curling iron to create the slight waves on the ends of the hair. Repeat the process until the whole head is finished.
- Smooth the bang; you can use a flat iron to make the bang smooth and appear like that lady in the picture.
- Apply a shine serum to finish; you need to have beautiful and shiny hair so make use of a shine serum but do not apply too much because it will make your hair look dirty.
- It is a long brown wig with long layers that go down passed your back made of synthetic fiber of the highest quality that looks and feels like human hair.
- Its high quality synthetic fibers are heat resistant making it with stand heat and humidity because of its resemblance with human hair.
- The wig can be restyled, if you feel like it has lost its shape after some time feel free to re-style the wig with a curling iron though do not do it often.
- Brush hair sensitively; it is your hair there is practically no reason as to why you can’t take good care of it. Brush your hair with maximum sensitivity so that you reduce on the friction that causes your hair to break.
- Use wide toothed combs to comb the hair; they are the best comb to use on your hair because they create less strain on your hair as compared to narrow toothed combs that many of you love to use. Am in love with Wide/ Dense Tooth , Sandal Wood Comb with Round Handle , Anti-static its wooden material makes it of no harm to your hair and keeps your hair free from frizz and untangled.
- Trim the hair frequently; long hair is more likely to frizz and be more dry especially at the ends so trimming it will make your hair grow faster and more importantly free from split ends that makes hair look ugly. If you are not well conversant with trimming your own hair take it to a stylist, you will mess it up.
- Reduce the temperature when styling; If you find it hard to do away with heat tools it is better to always use the lowest heat when styling your hair.
- Do not use many different styling products on your hair; applying too many products on your hair at the same time will make it hard for all the products to dissolve well into your hair and will make your hair messy. So it is therefore very much recommended that you only use one product at a time.
- Towel dry the wig; long wigs take long to dry leaving it to air dry may take too much time, you can however work on this by blotting the wig on a soft fabric towel. Do not take wring or twist the wig in a towel, just pat the wig on the towel.
- Purchase a synthetic wig shampoo; the best product to use when washing your wig is the Fantasia IC Wig Cleaner & Conditioner 12oz as it removes all dulling films, oils and build up from the wig. .
- Spray the wig; To keep your wig in shape while shining and smelling fresh you should spray it often using a wig spray, use Revlon Finishing Spray for Synthetic Hair 8oz that holds the wig fibers firm, environment friendly and humidity resistant.
- Avoid heat styling synthetic wigs; unlike human hair wigs heat styling is very dangerous for your synthetic wig, avoid using hot rollers, curling irons and blow dryers because they destroy the wig fiber.
6. Clip Synthetic Hairpieces
7. Black Long Straight Thick Hairstyle
HOW TO STYLE:
After looking at this picture you will all agree with me that black is beautiful, be extremely classy and elegant by trying on black long hairstyles/wigs. This one in particular is straight and long to about mid way the back, it has long layers at the front and a short fringe that covers half way the fore head, despite your face you will definitely not go wrong with this one. To try it on your natural hair.Above all if you want to achieve her looks below are steps you should follow;
- Wash your hair with a quality shampoo and conditioner; do not use just any shampoo to wash your hair, invest in a quality shampoo and after the shampoo wash your hair with conditioner to make the hair smooth and soft. Leave the conditioner in for about two minutes then comb with a wide toothed comb for best results.
- Apply a styling lotion; do not apply too much lotion and make sure you apply it to wet hair for it to infuse well in each strand of the hair.
- Part your hair to the sides when its completely dry; ensure that your hair is thoroughly dry, part it to the sides and iron with a medium inch ceramic flat iron. Iron the bangs up and away from the face for the sleek side swept effect.
- After ironing the bottom drop down the hair and go to the top; pay a lot of attention to the layers and the fringe until the hair is really smooth and straight enough.
- Spray the hair with a shine spray; You will need your hair help firm through the day and bright so spray it with a shine spray of your choice,
- It features a lace front and mono part construction that gives room for off the face styling, you will have a variety of styling options with this wig.
- It also features a hand tied strands that give the illusion of fiber growing straight from the scalp thus making it appear like real natural hair. It will be almost impossible for anyone to notice you are wearing a wig.
- The straight human wig is made to perfection from the best quality and finest Remy hair to keep you comfortable whenever you wear the wig.
- Choose the right hair products; long hair is very delicate so be very careful when choosing the products you use on the hair. Apply more of natural hair products than chemical products to keep your hair healthy. Products that contain avocado oil and olive oil will keep your hair perfect and you will be the answer to all those that think long thick hair is unmanageable.
- Comb out all tangles before washing; before you think about getting your hair wet use a wide toothed comb to remove all tangles that may make combing or styling your hair after washing hard.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly; sleeping with conditioner in your hair is healthy, you will wake up with your hair feeling very lovely but in the morning you should wash out all the conditioner. In fact you should rinse the hair twice with clean water to ensure all conditioner is out.
- Condition your hair; treating your hair is one of the best ways you can keep long and thick hair healthy. Once in a weak deep condition your hair, for fantastic results I recommend you to use 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin, 5 oz because it penetrates through each strand of your hair well, it will make your hair smooth and strong too. You will not go wrong with this one.
- Cut your hair; cutting your hair is the best way to keep your hair free of split ends and make it grow faster. Go to a hair stylist to trim your hair every after six or seven weeks.
- Keep hair clean; spraying your wig too much and applying too much cream and oil to the wig will cause tangling and dirt build up to the wig, Remember you can’t wash the wig daily yet you apply too much products on it. Therefore you should reduce on the amount of products you apply to the wig.
- Apply a light leave in conditioner; I advise you to use Next Image Avocado & Shea Butter 2-in-1 Conditioner & Detangler 8 oz on your wig for best results.As it repairs dry and heat damaged hair therefore ensuring that your wig is moisturized.
- Leave the wig to air dry; despite the fact you can blow dry human hair wigs, it is best to leave them to air dry to minimize on the damage that heat tools may cause to the wig or better still, use the lowest possible heat level to dry the wig.
8. Long Wavy Clip in Hairpieces
9. Layered Straight Hairpiece
HOW TO STYLE
Layers are extremely marvelous on long hair as they increase on the volume of your hair. Simple long hair styles are astonishing and elegant. Most people on run ways wear such hair styles/wigs, why not try it on your own natural hair with these simple steps below;
- Comb through the hair to remove all tangles; before washing your hair ensure that you gently remove all tangles in the hair so that it is much easier to style and does not break when you’re styling.
- Section up your hair; separate your hair from the middle and divide into two sections with more attention on the crown.
- Use a 1 inch flat iron to iron the hair; grab small strands of your hair and iron them straight starting from about 2 inches away from the roots to the ends of the hair. As you iron endeavor to flip out the ends of the hair to make them not really straight and not curly as well.
- Apply a shine serum; choose your best shine serum and apply it on the curls to make the hair a more appeasing look.
- It is a synthetic hair extension that drops down to your back, it is detailed with long layers at front to flatter your face shape as you desire.
- The synthetic wig has the feel and look similar to human hair making it hard for passers-by to notice you’re wearing a wig.
- Only apply shampoo to the roots of the hair; when you are applying shampoo to the hair concentrate on the scalp.This is because you need to keep your scalp clean.Rinse it out thoroughly well to open hair cuticles for breathing.
- Apply conditioner to mid shafts and ends of the hair; now when it comes to conditioner it is the exact opposite, do not apply conditioner on the scalp but the hair most especially from the mid shafts to the end of the hair because conditioner if formulated to make your hair soft and smooth so there is no need for you to apply it to the scalp.
- Leave your hair to air dry; because most of the time you are not patient enough to dry your hair,you end up damaging the hair because you use blow dryers with high heat. Do yourself a favor and leave the hair to air dry sometimes or better yet blow it to about 60% and leave the remaining 40% to dry naturally.
- Oil your long hair every twice a week; very many times you will find your long hair thick and extremely dry because you do not spare time to oil it and since it is hard for oil to flow from the scalp through shaft to all the way down the long strand, it is necessary that you oil your hair every twice a week.
- Give your hair special treatment; Special treatment is not necessary for daily basis.It may make your hair too oily and uncomfortable so you should only do it once a week. It will help your long hair grow stronger and healthier.
- Avoid bleaching the wig or coloring the wig; if you want to wear a colored wig then it is better to buy of that specific color that you want instead of adding color to your wig. Wig stands are not as strong as human hair so adding bleach will damage the wig.
- Never use regular shampoo on the wig; I recommend Awesome Human Hair Wig Shampoo [ph5] Wig Care Solution Just Soak 7oz for the best result on your wig.
- Do not apply too much product on the wig; only apply what is enough on your wig, excessive use of products will cause dulling film on the wig, make the wig too oily and build up thus increasing your desire to wash the wig daily which destroys your wig.
- Apply a wig spray; do not walk around with a dry wig when they are a variety of sprays that you can use to make your wig last longer. For example Awesome Human Hair Wig Leave-In Conditioning Spray [ph5] Spray & Go 7oz is the best solution for all your wig problems.
10. Long Wavy Style
11. Long Wig Soft Black Attached Headband
12. Long 3/4 Wig With Soft Black Attached Headband
13. Long Wave Capless Wig
14. Elegant Long Wavy Synthetic Front Lace Wig
15. Long Centre Parting Layerd Curly Hairstyle
Source of the pictures: http://www.wigs800.com