Today, wavy hairstyles are very popular and are one of the best hairstyles amongst women with long hair.However, both long and short hair can be styled wavy and i personally think wavy hair looks more beautiful and trendy.And I think you should try it out in case you’re tired of straight hair, Up do’s or braided hairstyles.The waves take long to fade therefore making it economical and affordable plus maintenance.
Wavy hairstyles usually look great on most face types because they tend to bring out one’s beauty that you can think of. Wavy hairstyles will also work best for you in case you want to have a more casual look or even a party look because these waves will really make you to look simple but very cute and seductive. These days, many celebrities have wavy long hairstyles and some do have short wavy hairstyles but you will notice that they really look pretty and beautiful with these hairstyles and this means that you should not be afraid of trying out any wavy hairstyle of your choice.
- Long Wavy Style Wig
HOW TO STYLE:
This blonde hairstyle falls beautifully over her shoulders showing off those beautiful waves that start from the mid-length moving downwards up to the ends creating softness and shape to this particular hair style. The sided hair parts make this hairstyle to look great and even compliments a long face shape too. It has some soft side swept bangs which help to frame out your face very well and if you wish to style your hair like this, then try to follow these steps below;
- Start with washing your hair with a good shampoo followed by a hair conditioner that is specifically meant for blonde hair.
- Part your hair into two sections and let each section to fall down over your shoulders, then thoroughly comb through your hair with a wide toothed brush.
- Segment and secure your hair starting from the ears up to the top of your head.
- Get a large sized curling iron and start to curl the section that was left to drop down below your ears in order to create those smooth, simple waves.
- Don’t apply curls at least 2 inches at your hair ends because this will help to keep the hair ends loose and soft.
- Curl the front pieces of your hair away from the face and do this on either sides to create that nice look.
- Tease the roots at the crown area gently in order to create volume to your hair.
- Spray your hair with a good quality hairspray in order to achieve that complete and soft look.
- This is along wavy synthetic wig which looks gorgeous and long with a loose flick hair pieces that are gently layered to make you really look trendy.
- It is made of high quality synthetic fiber which makes this wig to feel like real human hair and can even be curled or straightened which helps to add length and volume to the wig.
- This can be integrated easily with your own natural hair hence meaning that a few people will notice that its a wig because it will look like natural hair after this integration.
- This wig comes with lace front cap construction which helps to create an illusion of a natural hairline and also offers extra comfort when someone puts on this wig.
- Use the right shampoo and conditioner on your hair because this has a very big impact on your hair. Every woman has a different hair type and texture and some people are even very selective about the hair products they use on hair, so you should use hair products that make your hair feel great.
- Don’t apply too much of any hair product to your hair because this will make it to look and feel greasy, and it will also weigh down your hair. Try to apply just enough hair products to your hair so that it will feel silky and smooth.
- Deep condition your hair at least once in a week because this will help to keep your natural hair hydrated and smooth. For example, you can buy a deep conditioner like ‘Nexxushumectress ultimate moisture deep conditioning treatment’ which helps to strengthen dry hair that has been damaged by heat styling tools and chemicals.It restores vital moisture while reducing frizz and hair breakages.
- Always use a detangling spray on any hair knots and then carefully work through your hair with a wide toothed comb or with your fingers and don’t use normal brushes to comb your hair because they will break it.
- Use a special wig conditioner to clean/wash your wig, this will keep it smooth, shiny and it will even last for a longer period of time. Buy a wig conditioner like ‘Wig It Leave-In Conditioner’ which restores dull wig fibers to their original shine, controls frizz, detangles and softens, reduces shedding, snarl and knots.
- Gently wash your wig with cold water and try not to soak your wig because this can lead to tangling. Rinse your wig thoroughly with cool water to remove any remaining shampoo or conditioner but you may do this in case you’re using a leave in conditioner or spray on your wig.
- Use a soft towel to remove excess water by gently patting and pressing your wig in this towel, never squeeze, rub, twist or even wring your wig because this will damage the wig strands.
- Try as much as you can to expose your wig to heat tools that produce heat like hair dryers, curling and straightening irons or hot rollers because they can easily melt your wig. When your near things that produce heat like fire, ovens and other heat sources try to remove or tie your wig with a scarf so that it does not hang around these heat sources which can easily burn it.
2. Pin Up by Illusions
HOW TO STYLE:
This is a long hairstyle that’s smooth, beautiful with waves and has a thick hair texture. It has thick full front bangs that frame the top part of the face and also add beauty to this style. Women who like having black hair should try out this stunning wavy hairstyle because it really looks cute. Below are some of the steps you can use to style your hair like the lady featured above?
- Clean your hair with cool water and then apply frizz-taming serum to your hair when it still damp.
- Blow-dry your hair evenly with a round brush but remember to apply a heat protection spray to your hair so that you protect it from heat produced by the blow dryer.
- Style the bangs by using a wide tooth comb but do this gently so that you don’t damage your hair.
- Use a curling iron to curl sections of your hair starting from the back and moving to the front sections and you should curl your hair away from the face.
- After, use your fingers or a wide toothed comb to break up the curls so that you make them to look more like waves.
- Apply a flexible hold hairspray to make your hair soft, smooth and shiny for the whole day.
- This is a shoulder length wig with soft waves and a couture style with cropped front bangs.
- This wig is made of synthetic hair fiber which looks and feels like real natural hair and will even make your to look cute and beautiful.
- This wig comes with average within cap construction which offers maximum comfort and can fit on almost every head.
- Condition your wavy hair after shampooing in order to prevent split ends. You should use a light conditioner on thick wavy hair so that you keep your hair light and manageable. You can purchase ‘Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner Color Enhancing Conditioner’ which makes your hair smooth and shiny.
- Use a blow dryer with a diffuser attachment so that you don’t cause damage to your wavy hair. However,It would be best to leave your hair to air-dry naturally in order to achieve good styling results.
- Use your bare fingers or a large toothed comb to comb any style to your hair because this will keep your waves intact without causing frizz to your hair.
- Try to style your hair with some hair accessories because this will make your hair to look trendy and cute.
- Always store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin head when you are not wearing it. This will help to make your wig to last for a longer period. You can buy a wig stand like’Topicker Black Wig Stand, Portable Wig Stand, Wig Dryer’ which is easy to assemble and can be used daily.
- Use a detangling comb to comb out any tangles and knots. Never use a regular brush to detangle your hair because it will destroy the wig fibers.
- Rinse your wig thoroughly to remove any hair products with cool water and try not to wash and rinse your hair with hot water because it will make your wig too lose to style and shape as desired.
3. Brown Long Wavy
4. Human Hair Lace Front Long Wavy Wig
HOW TO STYLE:
The lady featured above has a flattering hairstyle with long layers and tousled waves at the ends of her hair that is beautifully framed to pull out her oval shaped face making her to really look fun and very cute. This hairstyle also has a simple side swept bang which matches that long wavy hairstyle and below are some of the steps you can follow to style your hair like this lady;
- Begin by cleaning your hair with a good quality shampoo and conditioner in order to prepare it for the styling process. Use a shampoo that works best for your hair type in order to achieve good results.
- Part your hair side to side then with a wide toothed tail comb , comb your hair thoroughly well when your wig is still damp.
- Apply a heat protect-ant to your hair and then blow dry it while brushing through with a round brush.
- When your hair is completely dry, use a large curling tool to create those simple big waves but remember to curl hair away from your face.
- Pass your fingers through your waves to create that beautiful tousled look.
- Set style to your hair by spraying it with a light hold hairspray so that you get that funky and shiny look.
- This is a human hair wig that has a long wavy hairstyle with a lace front and lace nape. The lace front of this wig creates an illusion of a natural hair line hence it will be difficult for someone to notice that you’re putting on this wig.
- The wig is made of real human hair which means that you can style it like your own hair and you can also use heat styling tools on it like curling irons, flat irons, dryers, hot rollers, etc.
- Always use the right products on your hair and to do this you will have to first know your hair texture and type. use a leave in conditioner to add moisture to your hair.
- Use curling gels or mousse on your hair; these will help to give your hair defined curls and help to create those bouncy waves that you like. However, too much application of these hair products will make your hair stiff and crunchy. Use a gel or mousse like ‘AG Hair Cosmetics Mousse Gel Extra-Firm for Unisex’ which will give your hair volume and will even make it shiny
- Get a blow dryer with a diffuser and use it to dry your hair. However, don’t use a hair blower in your hair too often and make sure you use a heat protect-ant in case you’re using any heat styling product.
- When washing your hair, use cool or Luke warm water because it will make your hair smooth and shiny after it has dried. Don’t try to use hot water on your natural hair because it will damage your hair strands and make your hair dry hence it will end up breaking in the long run
- Brush your wig gently before you start washing; use a good wide toothed comb then start brushing your wig from the tips moving to the base/roots. You can use a detangling comb like’Mebco Double Dip Volume Detangler Comb’ which will helps to detangle and make your wig smooth.
- Use a knot sealer on your wig because it will help to make your hair last for long and will even make it flexible.
- The wig should be washed after wearing it for over 12 to 15 times and in case you keep the natural hair underneath clean environment and you always have to put on a wig cap then you will have to clean your wig less often.
- Always store your wig in a cool dry place under a wig storage net or on a wig stand and this will help to make your wig last for longer period of time.
5. Long Wavy Lace Front Wig
HOW TO STYLE:
This hairstyle has longer layers all over which allow movement throughout and also has smooth side swept bangs which complement any face shape making this lady look very cute and elegant. This style will look best on you in case you’re going for an occasion.Below are the steps that you can use to style your hair like the lady featured above?
- Start with washing your hair and then blow dry it. After apply a heat protection product to it before you start styling it.
- Section your hair into 2 parts, side by side and then secure the upper section that starts from your ears moving upwards.
- Acquire a large sized curling iron and then use it to curl the dropped down section until you see that it is fully curled.
- Use a flat iron with a lower heat setting to style and make your bangs look nice and sleek.
- Lastly, spray your hair with a shiny hair spray and then pass your fingers through to break up the curls and create those nice large curls in your hair.
- This is a long wavy human hair wig with long locks of smooth hair that flows down along the entire length of the wig. You can also wear this wig down to get an alluring look or even tie it up in order to get a more formal sophisticated look.
- It has a cap construction with a lace along the front which helps to create an appearance of a natural hairline and also allows styling away from the face.
- This wig is very light and it is also a smooth fit that perfectly feels and looks customized.
- Avoid drying your hair with a towel because you will scrub your hair strands when using a towel and cause friction which will in turn make your hair frizzy when it dries. After the shower, you should gently wring your hair to get rid of some water, and then wrap a towel on top of your head for about 5 to 10 minutes so that you prevent your hair from being dripping wet.
- Always apply a good hair conditioner starting from the roots and moving all the way down to your hair tips. Avoid applying too much of the product of this hair product because it will make your hair greasy and dull but just apply just enough conditioner so that your hair feels silky and smooth. You can use a hair conditioner like ‘Aveeno Nourish Plus Moisturize Conditioner’ which will give your hair a silky new life, nourishing and conditioning hair to help it repair damaged hair.
- Avoid washing your hair on a regular basis because this will strip hair off its natural oils resulting into dry and frizzy hair. Curly or wavy hair requires a lot of moisture compared to straight hair hence this means that you will have to wash wavy hair 2-3 times a week and you can also try to condition it during these washes.
- Try as much as you can not to expose your hair to heat and you can only do this by avoiding too much usage of heat styling tools like flat irons, curling irons because these styling products will just damage your hair.
- Periodically condition your wig by applying a good hair conditioner after washing your hair but before you do the final rinse. This will help to keep your wig soft, smooth and shiny. You can purchase a good wig conditioner like ‘On Organic Natural Premium Oil-Free Weave & Wig Conditioner & Detangler Coco Lime’ which is an oil free and anti-frizz product.It softens dry hair and coarse hair to even help detangle your wig.
- To prolong your wig life, don’t wash it more often because over washing the wig will make it to fade and even lose its style and shape in a very short time.
- Don’t wring, squeeze, or twist your wig when drying it, after giving it a wash, this will severely damage your wig and will make it to lose its shape and structure in a very short period of time.
- Try to use products that are specifically designed to work on wigs. These can be wig cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc. never use natural hair products on your wig because they will be too harsh on your wig.
- Always allow your wig to air dry but you can only do this by placing it on a wig stand. However don’t place the wig on a Styrofoam head when it is still wet because this will stretch it and make it to lose its shape and structure in the long run.
6. Long Wavy Synthetic Wig
HOW TO STYLE:
The lady you see in the picture above has a long hairstyle with loose casual waves which add movement and shape to this hairstyle hence making it suitable for women with round faces. And it also has a smooth side swept bang which will help to frame out any face shape perfectly. You can easily style your hair like this lady even when you’re at home but should use the right hair tools and products in order to get good results. This hair will work best for you in case you’re going for an important occasion or ceremony and below are some of the steps that can help to guide you during the styling process;
- Start with sectioning your hair into 2 sections and then leave it to fall on the sides, comb through it gently to make it smooth and soft.
- Secure the hair starting from the ears up to the top of your head with any simple hair tool that you want.
- Curl your hair with a medium curling iron section by section. You should apply a heat protection hairspray before you start curling your hair so that you protect it from excess heat that could be produced by this tool.
- To keep your hair smooth on the top and wavy start from cheek bone going down wards, you should only curl hair that is below the cheek bone.
- Loosen up your curls to create those big waves by gently passing your fingers through or you can even use a wide toothed paddle brush to break up these curls.
- Complete styling by spraying your hair with a shining and firm holding hairspray to make it smooth, shiny and firm throughout the day.
- This is along wavy wig with a long lush style which can be worn when it is straight or curled.
- This wig is made of high quality synthetic fiber that makes it very flexible when styling and also easy to wear.
- It comes with a lace front hairline that helps to create an illusion of natural hair growth at the hair line and in sections your hair when it’s parted. The wig also has an average cap construction which is comfortable fit for any head size and shape.
- This wig is very light compared to human hair wigs but surprisingly, it looks and feels like real natural hair. However, this wig will also match any face shape and type like; square, diamond, heart, oval, pear and even round faces.
- Always use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner to wash or clean your hair because moisturized hair products will help to keep your hair soft and manageable even when it is completely dry. You can buy a moisturized hair product like ‘Sebastian Drench Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set’ which is a moisturizing treatment for hair and will also leave your hair soft and manageable.
- Try not to use hot water when washing your hair because heat from it will cause your hair shafts to open and cause frizzness and in the long run your hair will start to break up,
- You should give your scalp a good massage sometimes because this boosts blood flow to the hair roots helping follicles to function very well hence stimulating hair growth.
- Daily washing of your hair will actually dry it out, hence you should wash your hair for at least 3 times a week and if your hair is oily or looks limp then use a dry shampoo to wash it.
- Carefully remove any tangles and knots from your wig by using a wide toothed wig comb or even passing your fingers through the wig but make sure you do this before washing your wig and don’t try to soak your wig because this will just detangle it.
- Never wash your wig with hot water because it will loosen the wig wefts and also damage the fibers of the wig in case it is a synthetic wig.
- Pat your wig with a soft towel to remove excess water and avoid wringing or twisting your wig because this will make it too lose to shape and style. Use a soft silky towel of fiber towel like ‘Eurow Microfiber Hair Turban’ which has a highly absorbent microfiber that gently dries hair and it is even very easy to use.
- When distributing the conditioner while washing your wig, avoid reaching the roots of monofilament wigs with a hand tied cap construction because this will increase shedding.
- After washing your wig, you can place it on a wig stand so that it drys naturally and never place it on a Styrofoam head because it will stretch its cap and make the wig too lose from its original shape and structure. Don’t blow your wig all the time because blow dryers produce heat which can severely damage your wig in the long run.
7. Wavy Clip in Hair Extensions
8. Long Wavy Wig
9. Long Wavy Capless Wig
10. Long-length Wavy Human Hair Wig
11.Long Layered Waves Wig
12. Lace Front Wavy Human Hair Wig
13. Long Wavy Lace Front Human Hair Wig
14. Long Wavy 3/4 Wig
15. Long Soft Wavy Lace Front Wig