Tired of having long hair and going through the stress of maintaining long hair and afraid of going super short then shoulder length hair styles/wigs are the way to go, they will make look super cool. You can spice up your shoulder length hair elegantly with layers, the beautiful thing about this type of hair styles/wigs is that they always give that out standing with or without bangs.
Now if you have a round face shape and have been looking for that shoulder length that will make you one in a million then you have definitely found the right place as a variety of the most glamorous ones are provided in this article.
If you are looking for that comfortable hair style then these are the ideal hairstyles/wigs for you to try because when it comes to any weather condition, whether it’s the hot summer season or cold winters season you will still be sorted. You will not have to go through the stress and strain of going to a hair stylist each time you have to style your hair because in this post you will also find steps on how you can style each single one of the hairstyle. Feel free to try on any that works for you on your natural hair.
Shoulder Length Angled-Cut Human Hair Wig
HOW TO STYLE;
The mix of chocolate brown and blonde is totally eye catching and with angled cut layers, the style becomes very trendy, this is just another of those that will make you look very beautiful. At the front it has short layers with longer layers as you proceed to the back to create that face framing look that flatters your round face shape with a much thinner appearance. The hair style has also a detailed fringe that covers the fore head, this is completely stylish. Such a hairstyle can take you as far as office and at a party and still rock. You can fearlessly try out this hair style on your natural hair with the simple steps below;
- Have your hair cut to create the layers; it is rare that you can do this kind of hair style yourself so you should go to your hair stylist to get your hair well leveled and layered like in the picture.
- Add a styling product to towel dry hair; use a towel to dry your hair to remove any excessive water but maintain a bit of moisture to the hair then after add any styling product to complete your hairstyle.
- Blow dry with a round brush; with the help of a round brush, you should be able to dry your hair until it becomes totally dried up. This will help to make the hair straight and smooth.
- Smooth the hair more with a flat iron; iron the hair in sections to smooth and make the hair really straight. You can then finish up the style with a light hold hair spray.
- It is a gently layered shoulder length wig with angle cut bangs and a fringe that frames and flatters your face shape in the most perfect way.
- The stylish wig also features a hand knotted part that creates the illusion of natural hair growing from the scalp hence making the wig really undetectable.
- It is made from 100% human hair material that is soft and smooth and has a cap less cap construction that keeps you comfortable and makes the wig look more like your natural hair.
- Straight and oily hair can be washed daily; in most of the posts about hair care, you have probably come across a recommendation that reads, you should not wash your hair daily but I think this actually depends on your hair type so you need to know your type of hair. For oily, straight and shoulder length hair it would be good if you washed your hair daily because oily hair easily becomes dirty. It should however be with a gentle or mild shampoo.
- Comb through the hair before washing out conditioner; you should keep a wide toothed comb specifically for combing through the hair before you rinse out conditioner. This will help you to have each strand of your hair attended too as it’s already smooth as conditioner will have dissolved in well.
- Prevent your hair from becoming dry by applying hair pomade; although straight hair does not easily dry up this does not mean that it will not become dry at any one point therefore you should apply hair pomade at least once in a week to prevent your hair from totally becoming dry. Feel free to use Suavecito Pomade as it works like wax and is very easy to wash out.
- Allow the hair to air dry; this seems almost impossible and may even be hard for most people to put into practice because it takes a lot of time. I do not mean it is what you should do daily but when you have time it is safe and healthy to dry the hair naturally.
- It is dangerous to dry the wig in direct sunlight; the heat from the sun is way too hot for your wig so much as it will dry the wig faster. It is going to cause serious damage to your hair. It will make your wig fiber weak and before you know it, the wig will start losing its shape and in the long run the fibers will start flying away.
- Keep your wig moisturized by leaving in conditioner; you need to prevent the wig from becoming dry by applying a leave in conditioner each time you are going to wear the wig. This will help your wig last long and remain in its original shape. You can try out Remirex Detangler, Wig Shine, and Leave in Conditioner Trio combo (2.75 fl. oz or 5.75 fl. oz set), it works amazingly on both human hair and synthetic wigs.
- Do not hang the wig on a wig head; sometimes you are advised to keep your wig on a wig head but I think it is much better if you just hang the wig on a wig stand. The wig head makes the cap lose its shape that is why you find that the wig does not fit easily next time you wear it.
Feminine Romantic Style Human Hair
Custom Medium Blonde Female Nicki Minaj Wigs Wavy Celebrity Hairstyle
HOW TO STYLE;
The stunning and outstanding Nicki Minaj knows how to always get everyone’s attention when it comes to hair styles, on this one she is wearing a shoulder length blonde hair style that is gorgeously detailed with a wavy style. As always known wavy hair is very sexy and indeed Nicki looked very sexy with the style, she totally looks outstanding with large volume on her round face. If you love crazy and flawless style then this is the perfect hair for you to style as instructed below on your natural hair;
- Prepare your hair; preparing your hair simply means you should have your hair ready for styling and that includes you washing the hair with a quality shampoo and conditioner. You can blow-dry or air dry until the hair is completely dry.
- Apply a heat protectant to protect the hair; with your hair completely dry you should protect your hair from heat damage by applying a thermal protectant to the hair. Please only apply a heat protectant spray to totally dry hair.
- Curl hair with a medium size barrel curling iron; take thin strands of the hair and twist them around a curling iron, leave in the iron for a few minutes to ensure that the hair is well curled , after you can take another section and repeat the process, do this until all the whole head is curly.
- Allow the hair to cool; give the hair a few minutes so that it can cool before you proceed to the next step. This will help the hair to cool off the heat used when styling.
- Apply a flexible hold hair spray; to add some bit of texture, hold and keep the hair looking brilliant all through the day, you should apply a flexible hold hair spray.
- This is a blonde female nicki minaj wig which is blonde in color and has a wavy style that is very sexy with lots of volume to give your face shape a well framed and flattered look.
- It also comes with a lace front cap construction that allows styling away from the face and creates one of the most natural looking hairlines.
- It is made from top quality high heated fiber that has the same movement as your natural hair. It also has very soft and smooth fiber.
- Make use of an anti-frizz serum; curly hair is prone to frizz, this is something only the naturally curly haired girls will explain to you, because most times the methods we use on our hair make the hair frizz for example combing or brushing, so you will need to make use of an anti-frizz serum to reduce the possibilities of your hair becoming frizzy. I recommend you to use Kerastase Nutritive Oleo-Relax Serum, 4.2 Ounces because it offers anti frizz protection and makes your hair to look good after styling.
- Avoid shampooing your hair daily; when it comes to curly hair you will find that in most cases it is naturally dry, this takes you back to the reason why you should not shampoo your hair daily because it will make your hair dry and in the long run, hair will start to break.
- Condition the hair daily; much as it is not good to wash your hair daily, it is very okay for you to condition daily as this helps to lock in moisture, makes the hair smooth and soft and keep the curls with that sparkling natural look. I recommend you to buy Tresemme Smooth and Silky Conditioner, 32 Ounce.
- Heat styling daily is dangerous for your hair; heat tools just mess up your hair so therefore have no reason to use the tools every single day. This might actually end up causing hair loss because the heat makes hair weak and in the end hair will start to break. Heat tools will only be good if you use them only once a month or every after 2 weeks.
- Leave the wig to air dry; when it comes to wigs, it’s like a turbo you have to keep in your mind that you cannot heat style because it makes your wig’s life span shorter than expected. Each time you wash the wig you must leave it to air dry.
- Do not apply too much product because it will cause build up; applying too much product on the wig causes build up so you will find that it will become dirty more often than it is supposed to. This will also make you want to wash your wig often which is one of the dangerous steps in taking care of the wig.
- Give the hair a break; we tend to stress the wig too much, in the morning you will want to brush through the wig, in the afternoon the same, the next minute your touching it, the hair needs to rest for it to remain strong so you should leave it alone.
Remy Hair Wigs
HOW TO STYLE;
Looking for that hair style that will take you just a few minutes to style but still give you a splendid look, then this is the ideal hair style for you to rock. The hair style is straight with beautiful colors that spread to the shoulder in black and brown to compliment the lady in the picture. This will make a beautiful compliment to your skin tone and the way it features as in, running from top to down the shoulders. It is parted to the sides to make the hair give you a narrow face shape compared to how exactly it looks. Become stunning beautiful by trying out the hair style on your natural hair with the steps provided below;
- Remove most of the moisture with a towel; from the shower your hair will probably be dripping wet now gently blot your hair with a towel but make sure do not rub your hair in a towel because it might cause damage to the hair.
- Comb through the hair with a wide toothed comb; the style is straight so comb it out straight with a wide toothed comb, remember when hair is wet it is too fragile and delicate at that stage so you need to be extremely gentle when combing through wet hair.
- Add a thickening spray and blow dry with your fingers; add a thickening spray to the hair and first of all blow dry with your fingers then continue to blow dry with a paddle brush to make the hair as straight as it looks in the image.
- Smooth with a flat iron if you need to; if your hair is not yet straight as you want it, you can iron the bangs with a flat iron.
- Spray the hair with light hold spray; apply a small amount of the hair spray on the hair to make the hair look great with glowing appearance of a spritz of light hold hair spray.
- It is a shoulder length Jennifer Aniston hair style that is sleek and straight, it parted to the sides for that stunning and amazing look.
- It also features a full lace cap construction that creates room for off the face styling; with this one you will have a variety of styling options.
- The hair material it is made with 100% Indian Remy hair, it feels and moves just like your natural hair does. You will love it.
- Do not wring or twist the hair, just blot the hair in a towel; if you have chosen to towel dry the wig, you need to be extra careful with how you use the towel, you have to just gently pat or blot the hair with a towel or otherwise you will end up damaging the wig.
- Avoid applying styling products to dry hair; styling products should always be used on wet or dump hair because this is the only way the product will properly dissolve into your hair. But when you apply styling product on dry hair it makes the hair stiff and look shabby after styling.
- Always look out for good quality hair dryers; if you keep using just any hair dryer that you find, you are going to cause terrible damage to your hair, you are only advised to use high quality hair dryers that will not produce high heat even when you set them at low heat. You will not regret using BaByliss Pro BABP2800 Porcelain Ceramic 2000-Watt Dryer, Black.
- Sparingly use styling products on the hair; too much product on your hair will end up making your either too oily or too greasy so you need to revise how you use styling products on your hair. Just a little amount of the product is good enough to give you your desired results.
- Perfectly store your wig; be careful with how you store the wig when it is not in use, the moment you remove the wig, hang it on a wig stand or on a Styrofoam but do not just dump it anywhere you find.
- Hang the wig on wig stand as you wash; to avoid dangerous steps when washing your wig like soaking the wig in water, you should wash it on a wig stand .Try to follow the guiding tips written on the park if you aren’t sure of what you’re doing and I guess the entire procedure will be self explanatory.
- Do not wash your wig with regular shampoo, but with wig shampoo; you take time and look out for a shampoo specifically made for human hair wigs, one that will work well on the needs for your wig. Demert Wig Luster Conditioner 9.76 oz. Aerosol, it is formulated to keep your wig looking natural, sparkling beautiful and long lasting.
Glam Slam by Raquel Welch
Socialite by Gabor
HOW TO STYLE;
Doesn’t she look amazing? Check out how beautiful she looks with this shoulder length hair style on her round face shape. The hair style is beautifully detailed with layers and parted to the sides to create that really elegant appearance. We witness shorter and straight lagers at the top of the hair and sexy looks at the ends of the hair. Now on that round face shape of yours this hair style will even rock more on your face shape. If your are blown away by her flawless look, you can confidently try it out on your natural hair with these steps as shown below;
- Begin with clean and dump hair; part hair to the sides, apply your favorite styling product and blow dry with a diffuser. You do not want your hair laying flat on your head so blow dry with fingers and a diffuser set at lowest heat.
- Use a one and half inch curling iron and curl the hair; as you observe the image the hair is only curly starting from the middle section to the ends, take medium sized strands of hair from the mid section and twist on a curling iron to make the ends of the hair curly like it looks in the image.
- finger comb the hair to break up the curls; use your fingers to break up the curls, this will help to create some more volume on the hair hence making your round face shape come out gorgeous.
- Scrunch and spray for more definition of curls; if you are still not convinced with the curls then you can go ahead and scrunch the hair at the ends then add a spray for a sparkling and stunning look.
- The wig comes with a pre-cut lace front that creates a natural looking hair line and lets you style your wig away from the face. With this you will have a lot of styling option to try out.
- The shoulder length wig is made from high quality synthetic hair material that is soft and super smooth. It is well detailed with shorter layers towards the face and long layers as you move away from the face all the way to the back. This one is really elegant.
- It also features a monofilament top that allows styling away from the face and creates the illusion of natural hair coming from the scalp to the crown area. This makes the wig very undetectable by anyone that looks at you.
- The cap of the wig is made with thin but resilient stretch material meaning you can adjust it, whatever fit you feel comfortable with all day long. This is one of those wigs that will provide you with maximum comfort.
- Deep condition once every week; in a week there should be just like one day that you spare just to deep condition the wig, you should show your hair some love by giving it special treatment sometimes, this is the only way you will have your hair looking marvelous. Use Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Deep Conditioning Shine Mask, 8 Ounce, because it infuses well with Moroccan argan oil to improve your hair texture and complete it with a shiny look.
- Regularly trim your hair; since you will never find products that are specifically made for getting rid of split ends the best solution to keeping your hair free off split ends is by trimming your hair frequently.
- Do not excessively brush your hair; brushing the wig make the hair weak and also causes split ends so you do not need to brush your hair every now and then. Brushing your hair just in the morning before you leave the house is enough to keep your hair looking great.
- Use conditioner depending on your hair type; before you use any conditioner make sure it is for your particular hair type. Do not just use any conditioner that you find.
- Start brushing the wig from the ends; when you are detangling the wig always start from the ends then continue to the middle section and finish up at the top. But starting from the top will make your wig frizz so be careful with how you take care of the wig.
- Wig conditioner will do you good; it is not advised that you wash your wig too often but trust me if you condition often, you will also love the results as the wig will always be soft, smooth and looking great. I highly recommend Next Image Avocado & Shea Butter 2-in-1 Conditioner & Detangler 8 oz to help detangle your wig, revitalize it and keep it in perfect condition.
- Do not comb the wig when it is still wet; wet hair is well known for being too fragile and delicate so if you are combing through the wig when it is still wet then you must use a wide toothed comb and be really gentle.
Jessica by Estetica
Wonderful Medium Sepia Female Tyra Wavy Celebrity Hairstyle
Human Hair Wigs
HOW TO STYLE:
For all the ladies over 40 that know the true definition of fashion and still want to rock the gorgeous look then you can try out this hair style on your natural hair. In this image the lady rocked a hair style with shoulder length bangs that fall down to just her shoulders and fringe at the front to make her round face shape very well. I bet you will all agree with me that the lady really looked elegant with the hair style. If you need to try it out on your natural hair then you can feel free to follow the steps below;
- Gently dry hair with dry towel then apply a hydrating product; towel drying the hair will leave you hair slightly dump so you can apply your styling product after, remember it is best advised to apply products to dump hair for best results.
- Dry hair with a hair dryer and your fingers; begin with the lower sections of the hair and then move up to the top, make sure the hair is completely dry. Blow dry with your fingers to avoid hair from falling flat.
- Continue with a blow dryer and a paddle brush; to make the hair smooth you can continue blow drying with a paddle brush or round brush. Before you blow dry ensure that your blow dryer is set at low heat ,this way you will reduce on the risk of your hair getting damaged by heat.
- Apply a reasonable amount of hair spray; finish up the style with a hair spray for added texture, hold and shine. You will surely have your hair sparkling if you style it like instructed.
- The shoulder length wig is sleek and straight with bangs and a fringe that covers the fore head to your face shape that outstanding appearance.
- It is made from Indian Remy hair material that is if high quality giving it that really soft and smooth touch.
- It comes with a cap less cap construction that creates the appearance of a natural looking hair line and to make the un-noticeable by anyone.
- You cannot shampoo daily but you can condition daily; shampooing your hair daily makes the hair dry while on the other hand conditioning just keeps the hair in perfect condition. Therefore you should apply a leave conditioner if not daily then make it as often as you can.
- Use gentle or mild shampoo when washing the hair; sometimes we think that the type of shampoo we use on our hair has no impact on the hair but it actually does .To have great impact on your hair you need to make sure that you always wash hair with a gentle and mild shampoo with right products. For better results you need to use Bumble & Bumble. Gentle Shampoo, because it moisturizes, shines and gently cleanses the hair.
- Do away with narrow toothed combs; narrow toothed combs cause a lot of friction, frizz and split ends so make sure that you always use wide toothed combs to detangle your hair because they are less harmful to your hair.
- Keep your natural hair clean; when your natural hair is dirty the wig will also be dirty because dirt will move from your hair into the wig. Therefore make sure that your hair is super clean before you wear the wig.
- Always spray the wig; another good way to keep your wig well moisturized, sparkling and preventing it from becoming dry is by applying a wig spray to the wig before you wear the wig. You can try, BOBOS Remi Wig & Weave Detangle Spray 6.76 oz, it maintains moisture in both synthetic and human hair wigs.
- Store the wig on a wig head or stand; when you are going to sleep or just at home and you are not wearing the wig please hang it on wig head or stand and keep it far away from contact with fire.
Nina (formerly Nirvana) by Revlon
Wavy Human Hair Wig
Shoulder Length Capless Synthetic Wig
Carrie Elite by Jon Renau
Silky chin length layered Bob Wig
Jessica by Jon Renau
Hannah by Envy
Fancy Full Lace Medium Straight Blonde
Blonde Medium Wavy
Source of the pictires: http://www.wigs.com