If you have long hair and you want to make it look really cute and awesome, then you should tryout a casual long wavy hairstyle because it makes your hair feel soft, with lots of body and texture. Wavy hairstyles are very easy and quick to create because they actually fall into shape naturally but if you create waves in your hair with a curling tool or any other heat appliances then you will require more time…….
.. and styling products to keep your hair shiny and firm…Long wavy hairstyles are very flexible because they enable you to pull your hair back for a quick change or you can even dress it up more formally. Long wavy hairstyles seem not to look great on normal girls and in my opinion i think they are perfect for successful elegant women and red carpet looks. Maintaining and styling your wavy hair can be very easy in case you use the right hair products on your long hair.
- Full lace Long
HOW TO STYLE:
The lady featured in the picture above has a long wavy casual hairstyle with loose waves that are left to fall over and below her shoulders making her to look very simple and cute. This hairstyle has jagged cut bangs that smoothly fall over her eyebrows hence they help to frame the top area of the face and even give this wavy hairstyle a complete beautiful look. Below are some of the steps you can follow to style your hair like this lady;
- Begin by brushing your hair thoroughly and then wash it with cold water that is mixed with a mild shampoo followed by a good hair conditioner.
- After, drying your hair with soft microfiber towel remember to keep it moist and never twist or wring your hair when drying it.
- Apply an appropriate heat protection hair product because this will help to shield your hair from heat produced by styling tools.
- Section up your hair into two parts and then secure each section with bobby pins or with clips.
- Get a large barrel curling iron and use it to curl the entire bottom section which starts from the ears moving downwards.
- Style your bangs and also make them smooth by using a flat iron. This will help to make your bangs look nice and sleek.
- Finish by spraying over your hairstyle with a good quality hairspray and then run your fingers through your hair to break up the curls so that they can be turned into large waves.
- This is a full lace, long wavy, and smooth human hair wig with layered flirty edges which makes it to look trendy and very beautiful. It has asymmetrical full bangs at the front that can even be worn forward or off to the sides and these bangs really help to frame out any face shape perfectly.
- The wig has the finest full lace cap construction that gives an illusion of fibers growing right from your own scalp hence making this wig to look real natural hair.
- It is also made from 100% Remy human hair which makes this wig to look and feel natural. However, the complete natural look of this wig will help to offer you a new sophisticated and fashionable look every day.
- Brush your hair more often using a wide toothed comb, this will improve the blood circulation to your scalp hence making hair grow faster and it will even become shiny and healthy. However don’t over brush natural curly or wavy hair because this just strains hair strands making them to break in the long run.
- Apply hair treatment oil to your hair for at least twice in a week.This will help to add moisture and even keep your hair soft and smooth even after washing it. Purchase a hair treatment oil like ‘Lanza Keratin Healing Oil Hair Treatment’ which heals excessively damaged hair, boosts hair strength and elasticity for all hair types, reduces drying time, delivers fortifying keratin protein and reconstructs hair inner layers.
- Cover your hair with a scarf or you can even just tie it before going to bed.This will avoid friction between your hair and the pillow to even prevent it from getting tangled.
- Always wash your hair with cold water because it helps to tighten the hair cuticles on your scalp hence improving blood circulation to your scalp.
- Store your wig on a wig stand in case you’re not wearing it, this will help to keep it safe and free from getting any damages.It will also prevent it from getting tangled. Never place your wig on a mannequin head when its still wet because this will stretch its cap and make the wig to lose its shape and structure.
- Brush your wig gently with a wide toothed comb that has rounded bristles in order to minimize damage to the hair fibers. You can buy a wig comb like ‘ExpressLocs Wig Comb’ which has wide teeth and it is perfect for managing curly or wavy hairstyles.It is also great for styling synthetic hairpieces and wigs.
- Blot your wig dry with a soft microfiber towel and never try to wring or twist your wig when drying it because this will stretch the wig cap and make it to lose its original shape and structure.
- Leave your synthetic wig to dry naturally by placing it on a good quality wig stand.Try not to style or comb your wig when it still wet because this will damage its hair strands and may even stretch its wig cap.
2. Lace Front Wavy
HOW TO STYLE:
This lady has long wavy hair which has medium to long layers that are cut all through the back and on the sides hence making it easy to achieve movement and shape all over the hairstyle. This wavy hairstyle will best suit you in case you have medium to thick hair and in order to maintain its style and shape you will need to carry out regular trims to prevent split ends. This hairstyle is very easy to re-create at home in case you use the right hair products and styling tools and it is suited to complement those of you with long and oval faces. Below are the steps that you can use to style your hair like the lady featured above?
- First wash your hair thoroughly with cool water and use a good quality shampoo and conditioner when washing your hair because this will help to soften and make your hair smooth.
- Dry your hair with a good quality microfiber towel to remove excess water and then get your blow-dryer to dry your hair thoroughly but don’t over dry your hair because this will make it frizzy, just blow it until you see that it is moist.
- Part your hair into two different sections which include the upper and lower section then spray your hair with a heat protection hairspray.
- Grab medium sized hair pieces from the lower section, hold the hair tips with your fingers and then wrap around a large sized curling iron in order to create that soft wave that you’re seeing in the picture above. Continue curling your hair until you see that the entire lower section looks nice and wavy.
- Then style your bangs by wrapping them away from your face to create that cute natural look.
This is a high fashion gorgeous long wavy human hair wig with textured layers and water waves along the edges of the hairstyle.It features a long side swept fringe that helps to frame your face perfectly. This long wavy wig is suitable for any face shape hence you don’t have to get worried about the way you look when your putting it on.
The wig comes along with a lace front cap construction that has a simple stretch innovation which helps to make this wig a true fit that adjusts precisely.
It is made of 100% Remy human hair which makes it feel and look like real human hair and it can even be styled and cared for like real hair.
- Clean your hair regularly but not daily by using a light weight, gentle shampoo that is strong enough to remove any product build up but gentle enough not to stretch your waves like ‘Bumble & Bumble Gentle Shampoo’ which adds extra softness and gives your hair a healthy sheen.It moisturizes , shines as it gently cleanses and above all to cater for dry, colored, permed or over styled hair.
- Moisturize wavy hair because it is very prone to dry.Use a leave in conditioner or you can just wet your hair with water because this also adds moisture to your hair.
- Never brush natural curly or wavy hair because this makes your hair frizzy, sort or remove any tangles and knots from your hair by passing your fingers through it.
- Do regular trims on your hair after six to eight weeks in order to prevent split ends. Make sure you use the right trimming hair products so that you prevent damaging your hair cuticles.
- Gently wash your wig with a good quality wig shampoo and conditioner because this will help to keep your wig look smooth and silky.
- Rinse your wig with cool water and then gently massage a good quality shampoo into your palms to apply with your fingers to the entire hair. Buy a wig shampoo like ‘DeMert Wig & Weave Shampoo’ used on natural and synthetic wigs, weaves and extensions, cleans, deodorizes, conditions and restores human or synthetic wigs without stripping color, removes oils and dulling film for a soft, healthy to compliment with a natural appearance.
- Store your wig inside a wig net so that your wig does not become frizzy. But you can also place or store your wig on a wig stand and remember not to style or comb your wig when it is still wet.
- Brush your wig using a wig brush starting from the tips to the crown in order to remove any tangles and knots. For curly or wavy wigs, detangle the hair strands with your fingers only.
3. Water Wavy
4. Lace Front
HOW TO STYLE:
The woman featured above has a wavy long hairstyle with only long layers that are cut around the edges of this ginger tresses hairstyle enhancing the movement of the waves starting from the mid-length flowing to the hair ends giving this overall style a soft look and feel. This hairstyle will work perfectly for you in case you have fine to medium hair texture and below are some of the instructions that you can use to style your hair like this;
- Thoroughly clean your hair with a good shampoo and conditioner and only use cold water to wash your hair if you wish to achieve good results.
- Air-dry your hair in case you have time to wait for it to dry, however, you can blow dry your hair but make sure you set the blow dryer to the lowest heat setting so that heat from it does not affect your hair.
- Part your hair down from the center and then thoroughly comb through it with a wide toothed comb to remove any tangles and to make it smooth.
- Section off and secure the hair from your ears up to the top of the head with bobby pin or clippers.
- Apply a heat protection hairspray to your hair before you expose it to any heat styling tools.
- Use a large barrel curling iron and then begin to curl the pieces of the dropped down/lower section.
- Leave two inches at the end of your hair out of the curling iron in order to keep the ends looking soft and loose. Then drop down the top section and continue curling.
- Curl the front pieces of hair away from your face but just place them on either side to create that cascading effect.
- Try to gently tease the roots at the crown area to create volume and then finish by spraying your hair with a firm holding or shining hairspray.
- This is a long wavy lace front synthetic wig with a spicy long lush style and this wig can also be worn when it is straight and curled.
- The wig is made of high quality synthetic fiber which makes it to feel and look like real human hair. This wig is very easy to wear and even facilitates flexible styling.
- It also comes with a smart lace front hairline that helps to create an ultra-realistic appearance at the hairline in areas you part your hair.
- Avoid using heat styling tools like flat and curling irons because they will damage your hair locks and will even make your hair dry, brittle and unhealthy. If you persist to use these heat styling tools then you should apply a heat protection hair product before you start using these tools on your hair.
- Use the right type of shampoo on your hair because almost everyone has a different hair texture and type. So it would be better if you inquire from the hair specialist in order for you to know the kind of shampoo and conditioner you need to use on your hair. If you like swimming then you should go for a clarifying shampoo and conditioner like ‘Mane ‘n Tail Gentle Clarifying Shampoo & Gentle Replenishing Conditioner’ which will gently clarify and replenish your hair.
- Try to deep condition your hair for at least once in a week, this will help to keep your hair hydrated , looking shiny and smooth.
- Apply a detangling spray on any knots then work through with your fingers or with a wide toothed comb to remove any remaining knots and tangles from your hair. Never use a regular brush on wavy hair because it will break the hair strands.
- Wash your wig with a good shampoo and then apply a wig conditioner or a good quality creamy conditioner in order to make your wig’s hair soft and smooth.
- Treat your wig regularly by using a light wig spray and a good quality wig fiber oil conditioner, this will help to prevent tangles and frizz in your wig. You can buy a light wig spray like ‘Bonfi Natural Oil Free Wig Shine Spray’ which can be used on dull dry human and synthetic hair.It contains a UV protector and vitamin E.
- Always use products that are specifically designed for synthetic wigs not using natural hair products on your wig.Never apply any product on your wig when you are not sure of it because you will end up applying harsh products on your wig and at the end of it all making it frizzy instead.
- Don’t squeeze, wring or even twist your wig because this will stretch its cap and make the wig to lose its shape and structure. Just pat your wig dry with a good quality towel.
5. Long Wavy Layers
HOW TO STYLE:
The lady you see above has gorgeous long wavy hairstyle which has locks that look like they have been left to fall over her shoulders showing off big waves that start from the mid-length to the ends and these help to add movement and shape to her hairstyle. This casual long wavy hairstyle has a long side swept bang which will help to perfectly frame a long face shape and it even works great for those of you with fine to medium hair textures.In case you want to wear it and have perfect looks just follow these steps below to style your hair like this lady;
- Start by washing your hair with a good quality shampoo and conditioner.Use cold water during the washing process and endeavor to do the final rinse with cold water to make your hair shiny and smooth.
- Then dry your hair with a soft towel followed by a blow dryer so that you don’t over dry it but just to keep it moist ready for styling your hairstyle easily.
- After drying your hair, part it to the sides and then apply a hair heat protection spray to it before you start using heat styling tools on it.
- Hold medium sized pieces of hair at the tips with your fingers and then wrap your hair around a large sized curling iron. This will help to create the soft wave that falls over your shoulders.
- You should keep grabbing more pieces of hair with your fingers and then curl until you notice that your entire head is beautiful and wavy.
- Use a curling iron and a round brush to style those long bangs but make sure you style the bangs away from your face in order to get that cute natural look.
- Conclude by passing your fingers through those curls to break them and create those cute waves then apply a shiny and firm holding hairspray to make your hair shiny and firm.
- This is a gorgeous long wavy synthetic wig with lots of long layers that bring out that classy look. This wig has a long side swept bang which will look perfect on every face shape.
- It has a lace front cap which creates an illusion of a natural hairline when putting on the wig and it also makes the wig to look like real human hair.
- The wig has a weightless movement which looks healthy and like natural hair.
- This wig is made from high quality synthetic fiber material which is very soft and can even be styled. This makes the wig to look and feel like real hair when you’re wearing it.
- Try to avoid towel drying your hair because when using a towel you have to scrub at your hair strands with it causing friction which in turn increases the amount of frizz in your hair when it dries. Just wring your hair to remove some of the water out of it and after wrap it up in a towel for about 5 minutes.
- Use a blow dryer with a diffuser attachment to dry your hair in case you’re in a hurry and you can’t wait for your hair to air-dry, but you should not use a blow dryer in your hair more often because heat from it will damage your hair and in case you use it, make sure you apply a heat protect-ant like ‘TresemmeTresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray’ which minimizes heat damage, conditions and shines hair, styles and protects hair, and it is also a light styling mist.
- Don’t apply too many hair products in your hair at once because they will just make it greasy and frizzy, you should only use 1-4 products in your hair and make sure you wait for 3 minutes between application of these products so that a product you just used has time to infuse well in your hair stands.
- Try using a curling mousse or gel in order to give your curls definition and to also create the scrunched beach waves. Don’t apply too much mousse or gel because it will make your hair stiff, crunchy and greasy. You can purchase a curly hair mousse like ‘Pantene Pro-V Curl Defining Hair Mousse’ which tames frizz, shapes and defines curls, has a maximum hold level and it also provides 80% humidity protection.
- Use cool water mixed with a mild shampoo in a sink or bowl and then gently swirl the wig around in the water and after soak it for about 2-3 minutes. You can purchase a mild wig shampoo like ‘Demert Wig Luster Conditioner’ which makes your hair sparkling, beautiful, very soft, and natural looking.
- Always rinse your wig with cold water until you see that all the wig shampoo and conditioner is completely removed. Never use hot water to rinse your wig because this will stretch the wig cap and make it to lose its original shape and structure.
- Dry your wig by wrapping it in a towel then gently pat out excess water. Try not to twist, wring, squeeze or even comb your wig when it is still wet because this will cause severe irreparable damage to your wig fibers.
- Apply a wig hairspray or gel spray to your wig fibers to oil condition your wig when its completely dry. This will help to make your wig look smooth ,shiny and to even last for a longer period of time.
- Allow your wig to air-dry by placing it on a wig stand but don’t ever place your wig on a Styrofoam head when it is still wet because this will stretch its cap and make it lose its shape and style.
6. Long-length Wavy
7. Long Wavy
HOW TO STYLE:
The lady above has a beautiful long wavy hairstyle with large loose waves that are added to the sides and at the back.This platinum blonde hairstyle gives it plenty of movement and bounce for an elegant look. The hairstyle also features a thick side swept bang which frames out that oval shaped face perfectly. However, you can easily style or re-create this hairstyle with a good quality curling iron and this hairstyle will work best for you in case you have an important occasion to attend or even on a party. Below are some of the steps that will guide you through the process of styling your wavy hair;
- Start with washing your hair using cold water mixed with a mild shampoo and conditioner.This will help make your hair look soft and shiny when it dries.
- Use a wide toothed comb to part your hair on the sides.
- Drop down a bigger section of hair starting from the ears moving downwards then secure the upper section of your hair with hair clips or bobby pins.
- Get a large deep waver iron and use it to grab pieces of dropped down hair then start clamping and waving your hair with this iron.
- Apply waves to every piece of the dropped down section using a waving iron and finally spray your hair with a good hairspray in order to get that complete look.
- This is an elegant long wavy synthetic wig which looks and feels natural. This wig has a smooth and thick side swept bang at the front which frames out your eyes and face perfectly.It also has lots of layers which help to create body and volume to this wavy hairstyle.
- This wig is made from the finest synthetic fiber which makes it to look like real hair and to provide you with maximum comfort and easy to design in any style that you prefer.
- It comes with a light weight lace front construction which creates an illusion of natural hair growth in areas where your hair/wig is parted and it also allows you to part the wig hair in any direction.
- Blow dry your hair using the lowest heat setting so that you don’t expose your natural hair to excess heat produced by this blow dryer. Use a wide toothed brush upwards from the roots to the hair tips following that brush with a blow dryer.This will help to make your hair shiny and to give it volume.
- Brush and part your hair after drying it in order to remove any tangles and to avoid hair frizzi.I recommend you to buy a wide toothed brush like ‘Evolatree – Elegant Natural Handcrafted Comb – Wide Tooth – Lignum Vitae Wood’ which helps to nourish your hair and also protect your scalp.It also absorbs oils from the scalp and moves them to the needed hair lengths and ends.
- Spray your hair with a heat protect-ant spray in order to protect hair from heat produced by blow dryers, curling irons or even straightening irons in case you use these tools more often.
- Condition your wig after a couple of weeks in order to keep it soft and shiny.Don’t condition your wig on a daily basis because this will damage it and you should also remember to rinse out all the conditioner from your wig using cold water in order to prevent build up.Try buying and using ‘Fantasia IC Wig Cleaner & Conditioner’ which will help to remove unwanted oils and build up on top of prolonging the life of your wig.It also works very well with synthetic and human hair wigs.
- Wash your synthetic wig after using it for over 20 times, this will help to maintain the shape, color and structure of your wig. Your wig will last for a longer period in case you wash it rarely compared to the wigs that are washed on daily basis.
8. Wavy 100% Remy Hair
9. Full Lace
10. Long Wavy Synthetic
11. Side Swept Bangs
12. Extra Long Water Wavy Side Fringe
13. Long Wavy Capless
14. 100% Human Hair Lace Front
15.Long Wavy Style Lace Front Wig