Are you planning a wedding soon or is it your sister, friend or anyone really close to you? Do you struggle to find a simple romantic wedding hairstyle and hair accessories, that are simple yet sophisticated? We honestly appreciate your problem. The web is loaded with photos of incredibly complex bridal hairstyles and accessories. And while many of them are pretty, many them are just too much and a complete overkill. If you prefer an elegant simplicity (and a predictable hairstyle on your wedding day) – here are 31 Incredibly Romantic Wedding Hairstyles Ideas for Brides and Bridesmaids that will prove you do not need to create a Renaissance hair to look glamorous on your wedding day.
1. Gold Crystal Bridal Headpiece
A variety of romantic wedding hair styles you cannot miss this year 2014 have been provided in this article to make you and your brides maids the most beautiful women on your wedding day. With these hair styles you will not have to worry about money and time to go to a stylist because instructions on how you can do the hairstyles your self have been provided together with which product. And if you are the type that always have to go to a stylist to find out which hair style that suits your face shape.This time round you will not have to hairstyle any how because this article has it all for you. Just scroll through the article below as you check on how to make your wedding day an unforgettable one. Be blessed.
2. Crystal Rhinestone Bridal Headband on Short Hair
If you do not intend to have that very big wedding and you want something completely simple for your wedding then this is the perfect hair style for you to try on. With this mid length hairstyle you will achieve the simplicity you need on your wedding day and still look amazing. This hair style can pull your looks within a few minutes and with the gorgeous accessory the whole look will be amazing. It is decorated with beautiful rhinestone headband that features Victorian style patterns and tear drop shaped rhinestone and crystals. The head band is hand stitched to a silk ribbon. It is white in color making a beautiful accent for any dress that you have chosen to wear that day. The hair style will be smart on those with round or oval face shapes.
HOW TO STYLE;
The hair style will not take too much of your time and effort so below are the steps you should go through to style it;
- Apply a styling product and blow dry; with the help of a blow dryer and wide toothed comb you should be able to blow your hair completely dry. And ensure to apply the styling products when your hair is still wet or dump.
- Curl the hair with a large barrel curling iron; set your curling iron at lowest heat and gently curl the hair, make sure you curl the ends more.
- Sweep all the hair to the back with a paddle brush; gently brush all the hair to the back and when you get to the middle of the hair you bump it under, use your fingers to tuck in the hair at the ends to make the bump in appearance you see in the picture above.
- Set the style with a hair spray; to give your hair some bit of shine and glow, spray it then you can detail the style with that beautiful head band.\
3. Oversised Hair Bun With The Crystal and Pearl Bridal Headpin
The messy bun decorated with the beautiful crystal hair comb is one of the 2014 hair styles you cannot miss out on your wedding day, if you have naturally straight hair quit the hustle of trying to make your hair curly because you can still rock that look with your straight hair. The most amazing thing about this hair style is that it will match that gorgeous beach wedding that you are planning to have and with the detail of the crystal hair comb you will absolutely be the most beautiful bride in 2014. The crystal hair comb is hand crafted and decorated with beautiful pearl flowers that features pearl and crystal accents. The silver metal comb is wide toothed for easy attachment onto your hair. The hair style will look great on square, round, oval and long face shapes.
HOW TO STYLE;
To make the beautiful bun on your hair, below are a few really simple steps that you should follow;
- Make your hair a bit dump with moisturizing spray; this will help to make your hair somehow slippery and easy to roll into the bun, do not make it too wet because if the hair becomes too slippery, it will be hard for you to style the hair.
- Brush all your hair back with hair brush; make sure all the hair is swept back and no hair is left hanging to your face.
- Hold the hair into a high pony tail; hold your hair to the crown and wrap an elastic pony tail holder around it. Do not make the elastic holder too tight as you can see in the picture the bun is loose.
- Make the bun; cup the hair at the fountain with one hand and use the other to tuck the hair under, keep tucking all the hair under until all the hair is tucked under at the base of the pony tail.
- Pin the hair to secure; the bun will be too loose therefore you should secure the style with bobby pins to keep it firm.
4. Crystal Bridal Comb
If you have naturally wavy or curly hair, this is the perfect wedding hairstyle for you. Instead of fighting to make your hair straight on your wedding as a must as you have always seen on weddings, make a difference from the usual hairstyles they wear on weddings by leaving your hair curly. This way you will be such a romantic bride and have your hair safe. The hairstyle is well detailed with a crystal bridal hair comb that is made of crystal rhinestones and genuine freshwater pearls and it’s 100% pure silk petals on a silver metal base. With this hair style trust me, you are going to be a bride full of elegance this 2014.
HOW TO STYLE;
If you feel fascinated by the hairstyle and feel like it is the one you want to try on your wedding, follow the steps below to style it;
- Begin with clean dump hair and apply a styling product; wash your hair the night before and in the morning just spritz it with some water to make it dump then you can apply your favorite styling product.
- Blow dry the hair with a diffuser; to prevent your waves from becoming loose just keep that wavy pattern by blow-drying hair with a diffuser until the hair is completely dry.
- Grab your large barrel curling wand; get medium-sized strands of the hair, roll them around the curling iron to give your hair that sexy wavy pattern. Do not twist the curling iron too much because it will make the hair curly instead of wavy.
- Leave the hair to cool and spray; after curling the hair, it is healthy that you let the hair cool a bit then spray it with flexible hold spray. This will definitely give you that beautiful elegant wavy hairstyle.
5. Silver Crystal Hair Comb
Don’t you think the lady in the picture looked stunning with this unique wedding hairstyle like I told you before these are 2014 wedding hairstyles you cannot afford missing and the one in the picture just confirmed it? This hairstyle is brown in color and is shoulder length as it flows down to just below your shoulders braided for uniqueness. The hairstyle is detailed with a handmade bridal hair comb that has white silk flowers and green glass leaves, this hair comb is completely new for 2014. The hhairstylewill look great on absolutely any face shape.
HOW TO STYLE;
Below is a list of instructions you should follow to make the hair style and become that flawless bride you have always wanted to be;
- With your hair clean, part it to the sides; draw a line few inches from the center of the head and part hair to the sides as you see in the picture.
- Use a curling iron to curl the ends; with your curling iron, curl the ends of the hair while flipping them out to make your hair look like in the picture. Leave the hair straight from the top towards the middle of the hair.
- Braid the hair; grab a few strands of hair from both sides at the front and braid them into each other on top of the rest of the hair and leave the hair free.
- Finish the style with a strong hold spray; your hair needs that beautiful glow and shine and the only way you can achieve that is by spraying the hair.
6. Brooch hair comb
7. Small Bridal Fascinator
Wow I just love this lady’s look with her hair style that is simple but gorgeous.This hairstyle is long flowing to below the shoulders , straight at the top for fun and gives the curly detail at the ends to make the whole look really sexy and romantic. It is further detailed with the beautiful bridal fascination composed of goose and ostrich feathers, each feather is curled, well arranged and attached by hand. The fascination is also attached to a silver-plated alligator clip to help you place it easily and in a secure way. This hair style will be perfect on any face shape be it round, oval, long because of its curly long bangs that frame the face gorgeously.
HOW TO STYLE;
You do not have to worry about going through the long styling procedure of most hair styles because this one only needs a few steps and you will be good to go, check them out;
- Apply a styling product to wet hair; to prevent your hair from becoming stiff you should apply the styling product to hair when it is still wet.
- blow dry the hair; part hair to the sides and blow dry with your blow dryer set at lowest heat level so that you do no damage the hair. Blow dry with your fingers.
- Curl the ends with large barrel curling iron; grab small strands of the hair then curl only from the middle to the ends of the hair. Repeat this until all the hair is completely curly.
- Finish with a strong hold hair spray; to keep your hair firmly held throughout the day you should spray it with a strong hold spray, this will also make your hair shiny.
8. Wedding Head Piece Tiara
9. Bridal beaded head piece
10. Luxury bridal headpiece
11. Brooch Style Hair Comb
This beautiful hair style will be great for which ever wedding you are planning to have, if you love going trendy and stylish, well this 2014 this is the perfect hair style for you to do on your wedding day to be the most amazing bride ever. The style has a curly and messy bun that is unique when it comes to wedding hairstyles, it accented with a beautiful and sparkling hair comb that is composed of Swarovski crystals and glass pearls together with a silver metal base. It will be a beautiful accent to your hair style on that wedding you are planning in this 2014
HOW TO STYLE;
The hair style is not that hard to style as many people tend to think of buns, you just have to go through the steps as described below;
- Curl the hair only on at the ends; roll a small size strand of the hair on your finger and twist it out to make the hair curly on the ends like you see in the picture above. Do this with all the hair.
- Hold your hair into a loose side pony tail; sweep all the hair to the side just around the ear and hold it with an elastic pony tail holder.
- Make the bun; cup the hair at the fountain and tuck the hair under, as you tuck in the hair do not make it too neat so that you can achieve the look like that in the picture.
- Spray the hair; you need to spray the hair to make it look shiny and give it that stunning glow.
12. Bridal Headband
13. Boho Bridal Headband
To all my blonde ladies that are planning a wedding soon and do not know which hair style will be perfect for your wedding well you have it done now with the gorgeous hair style. This hair style is blonde and curly and not too long though not too short either just to make you the most stunning bride in 2014. It is decorated with the marvelous boho head band that is completely hand crafted with the gorgeous rhinestone and fresh water pearl drops. The headband can be tied at the back of your head but you can secure it more with bobby pins.
HOW TO STYLE;
Below are the steps that you should follow to make the hair style come out like you see in the picture;
- Blow dry the hair with fingers; the hair will only look great if you dry it completely and the easy , safest way is to set your blow dryer at the lowest heat and blow dry with your fingers to avoid frizz.
- Curl clean hair with a large barrel curling iron; before you think of curling the hair make sure the hair is completely clean .Grab your curling iron wrap small sized strands of the hair and curl them out. Do this with the rest of the hair until the whole head is finished.
- Spray the hair with your favorite hair spray; choose your favorite hair spray to make your hair shiny and give it that beautiful bridal glow. With your latest hairstyle you will definitely be one of 2014’s most beautiful brides.
14. Gold Flower Headpiece
15. Vintage Wedding Hair Accessories
16. Lace Butterfly Hair Pins
17. Crystal Bridal Headband With Messy Bun
18. Bridal Lace and Silk Flowers Headband
19. Vintage Feather and Crystals Headband on Medium Length Hair
20.Peacock Feather Fascinator
21. Grey Bridal Headpiece Hair Flower Fascinator on Half-Up Hair
22. Embellished Pearls and Crystals Headpiece
23. Glamorous Bridal Headband
24. Bridesmaid Hair Jewelry
25. Wedding Hair Comb
26. Crystal & Pearl Bridal Tiara
27. Draped Wedding Hair Pearls on Braided Hair
28. Dangling Wedding Floral Headpiece
29. Floral hair comb with Simple Updo
30. Rhinestone Beaded Wedding Headbrap arround High Bun
31. Mary bridal headband